WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Quantity over quality lol. ...post your Nebula and be crowned thanks to Illumn

Alright. AAAAANNNYYTThing for another headlamp!

horse head, on tablet, thing doesnt run.

I can see Kingkong in Nebula post #10.
Thanks mate.

Thanks for the opportunity.

The nebula of drowning mermaid

First time I ask myself: How does the others make these effects. Then I notive the field open controls

Im getting very close to 1000 posts, so get any late entries in while you can.

Thanks to all those that have entered so far. If you dont want to post a pic, or use the site thats cool too, just post your interest and I will include you.

One late entry please.

I've always admired how all things have opposites in the universe.

Thread closed.

Ive just asked SB via PM if he would do the honours of using random.org to announce the winning entry to keep it all above board so we will have to wait until he reads the PM. Never know, he might tell me to sod off and do my own homework…lol

if it comes up post 70, that will be yours Pulsar (wouldnt that be appropriate). 70 being mine, but excluded so I guess its easiest to substitute your number with that one.

Thanks for the giveaway. But this is more fun. Great webpage to build your own nebula.
My boy will be thrilled to see this.
Thanks! I am in!
Err, Just saw in the last posting that is over. Never mind. I had fun anyway! :smiley:

:frowning: I just about finished after a few days of working on it…. luckily I got a screen shot even though the stupid browser crashed :frowning:

The two black areas at the top were all I had left!

EDIT: LOL…. Thread closed :weary:

I am in thanks

So people what do I do, I havent drawn it yet, do I keep it open or close it like I said? I want to include everyone, but I think in fairness I have to keep it closed. Sorry.

And I will draw it, I havent heard from SB he must be busy. Youre just going to have to trust me.

Winner is 62 - mhanlen, congratulations and I hope you enjoy your Tiara. Ill let Calvin know at IS, and work out how to complete the giveaway. Big thanks to Calvin for his generosity too, awesome stuff from an awesome supplier.

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats to mhanlen!
Once again I didn’t win :slight_smile:

congrats mhanlen! Looks like a wonderful light :-)