Winner Announced: SolarStorm L3 Giveaway

thanks I’m in :bigsmile:

Last time I used a flashlight was an hour ago. I turned my new X60 on for quickly checking the output, which got my wife annoyed: "too bright", so I turned it off. :)

mountain bike night ride last week (there was so much fog that we were better with no lights at all…)
i’m in thanks

Last time was my sipik68 to check if my main door was locked.
Thanks for the giveaway !

Thank you for this awesome giveaway!
I used my Solarforce P1 today to check a broken lens internals

I used my Preon P0 to help refresh my thoughts on its sublumen low mode.

Thanks for the giveaway! :party:

I used a SK68 while looking for what the dog was doing this evening. TY for the chance.

A day ago I used my HC50 to replace a few cables on my desktop PC.
Today I used DIY flashlight to solder a SMD resistor. :wink:
Thanks for the giveaway !

I used my L2M this morning to help put out the trash.

walking to mailbox

Im in and i used my custom mag last night to spot raccoons in the tree’s

I´m in, great give away!

Last time I used a light to set a night light for boys. BLF A8 has tremendous runtime as night table light on low, with 26650.
No hassle with cables, nice 8)

oooh nice giveaway, thanks!
last time i used the light was tonight after my shift, i operate the trolley here in san francisco and i shined the light everynight in my compartment to see if i forgotten anything.

i used my flashlight tonight in my basement. we had a pipe bust and flood it and i was the only person in the house with a light that’d light the whole basement :bigsmile:

Just walking outside at night. Keychain thrunite Ti with noctigon XP-G2, 760mA moon/L/M/H driver, efest 10440.

I don’t have 25 posts but I’m here everyday reading :slight_smile:
Used my Keygos M10 with Qlite driver last night to make a last check at some of my aquariums.

Count me in please! :slight_smile:

I used my LSON Head Lamp and my Four Sevens Maelstrom X10 ten minutes ago to check is the roof of my house is still intact with the strong gusts of wind prevalent in my place. :wink:

Im in ! :slight_smile: I just used my Modded 2-AA Side-Switch Sipik SK68, 30 minutes ago to let the dog out for 15 minutes.

I just did some wall shots, just to be legit for the giveaway! :stuck_out_tongue:

No enough posts so too bad for me, but the last time I used a flashlight was about an hour ago (a Zebralight H31fc) to check an oil leak on my car. Unfortunately nothing to do to fix the car :frowning: