Winner chosen - March Birthday Month Giveaway

Great giveaway!

The DST is a light that was not available outside the USA, so I’d love to get a hold of one, & probably install a buck driver, powering one of the new 3rd gen. Oslon squares.

:beer:

I’m in! Thank you for this giveaway!
I would probably do a battery mod, I have to check for it!

I’m in! I’d have to look up the light to see what mods could be done, but I’m guessing upgraded driver to begin with.

I don’t know how to mod, but hey we are BLF forum, so maybe someone will help me!! :smiley:
Thank you so much and Happy Birthday!

Before modding I will see the light. But must have 18650 batteries inside.
Happy Birthday!

My Birthday falls in March (next week)!

And I also joined BLF in March (the week after)!

So I should be DOUBLE lucky on this draw!

So, I actually purchased a single DST when Home Depot had them in stock. I purchased it as the prize for my 1000 post giveaway (*Closed* Keltex78's 1000 post GIVEAWAY!), where it passed from my hands, and I have never had opportunity to own one for myself. I’ve often regretted not having purchased two of them while they were available. I’m finally getting to move back into the country, so I’ll actually have places to use long range lights again! I’m getting back into the thrower world! :sunglasses:

So I am most definitely IN for this giveaway!

Modding? Not sure what I WON’T do to this light! Actually, I’d probably sleeve it to run Lithium cells, then replace the emitter with a hard-drive XP-G2, and spotlilght the coyotes in the pasture at night.

(Remember, March Birthday = June Wedding! Lots of Anniversary babies… O:-) )

My post is the Weird Al lucky number 27!

…Waiting with fingers crossed… Fifth BLF Anniversary, Birthday, Move to a new home, all on the same month…

I’m in. I’m not a modder myself, but would like to put in a xpl hi.

Please count me in. Thanks.

Happy Birthday!

I would also go with the dual 26650 option to mod. Maybe an XP-L HI. :slight_smile:

I want to mod it using XPL Hi NW tint

I’m in!

Please count me in. Thanks.

Happy Birthday! <:-)

Very generous giveaway! (+ Happy Bday!)
I’ve been dying to mod a DST since I joined BLF. I’d definitely like to be in.

I’d have to see the light in person for detailed modding 411 but off the top of my head I think I would do a 32650 x 2 + 6V emitter in this light. Or (space permitting) try to fit 22500 x 4(is this too long for the DST?) & a 12V emitter.

Count me in! Happy birthday. My “little” brother had his birthday on the 4th of march, and my late father was born on the 14th of march. If I win, I will convert the light to a 2x26650 (have complete set of adjustable reamers). Not sure (yet) about the emitter, but like the idea of an XP-L HI.

I’m in! If it helps my odds any, my birthday was on the 3rd <:) <:) <:-)

I’d like to see a XML2 U4 dedomed with a FET driver in it :smiley:

I’m in, another “marchist” (28) here :slight_smile:
For modding - I’d get some advice around here, but probably driver swap and 2x18650.

Thanks for the chance!

Also leave it unmodded, thanks for the giveaway mate!

I would use a dedomed XPG2. Not sure about the driver.

Happy Birthday!

happy Birthday!

XP-G2 and 2x26650 sounds good…

I’m in. My wife’s birthday is in March so I can make this her present :slight_smile: