【winners announced】-Thanksgiving Giveaways

I think your design aesthetic is sleek, and I like the size of your EDCs.

I don’t own any Cyansky flaslights
would like to have one :beer:

I don’t own any. Impressed by the variety.

Cyansky… Great name.

I don’t have a Cyansky, so a GAW sounds awesome! Thanks

I don’t own a Cyansky light, but that K3 V2.0 looks nice. Thanks for the GAW.

I’ve seen some RustyJoe reviews of Cyansky lights, but haven’t gotten any yet. :clown_face:

I don’t have any Cyansky flashlights (yet), but I’m certainly impressed by what I’ve seen in reviews and tests.

Thanks for the gaw!

Get some out to reviewers like Funtastic and Matt Smith.

Good runtimes!

Don’t have a Cyansky yet, but i like your Name :slight_smile:

Thanks for the giveaway. Please count me in. I don’t any Cyansky lights yet. I like the HS3R but would like warm white, high CRI, and a lower low.

Your lights look nice, but browsing your AE store has the same lights at different prices and discounts depending on which image you click. That could confuse or turn people off, could use a little attention.

I’m always curious about Cyansky lights, will review more

I don’t own any of your lights but the K3 looks interesting. I like the dual switch.

Congratulations to the winners of a VERY nice light.
Thanks to Cyansky for the opportunuty :+1:

Yay, after so many years this is the first time I have won a giveaway! Thank you very much!

Thanks Cyansky!

I just wanted to thank you for your suggestion. I contacted CS. They worked with me and now I have a replacement light. But I actually have the upgraded V2 version. Very good customer service and I thank you!

Just want to tell you that I haven’t forgotten you! Fact is, my price hasn’t arrived yet. I got a DHL Express tracking number on 5th December, but the package hasn’t arrived at DHL in Europe (NL) yet. I’ll post a short review/impressions of the flashlight when/if it arrives.

Here are my first impressions of the K3 v2: [Review] Cyansky K3 v2