**Winners Posted**Raffle for Old-Lumens: Eagle Eye X6 Triple XP-L V6 0D (Update 8-27)

ReManG is in with 5 tickets…thanks a lot sir!!

You’re making me sweat man…lol

Hi!

I´m in for 2 tickets, very good idea this :sunglasses:

Well CheapThrills…you just put us at the $150 mark so I guess I’m gonna have to build a C8, lol. Thank you sir!! I think :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s definitely going to be a second light folks…at the end of the raffle there will be two drawings…winner number 1 gets the XXX6 (short for Triple X6) and winner number 2 gets a custom C8 built how they want it (with 1 emitter). Let’s keep it going!!

Hey djburkes (and everyone else).

If it’s ok, I want to go ahead and offer up a light to go to a 3rd lucky person. It’s a VoB/Adventure Sport Convoy S2+ XP-G3 3A tint with AR lens and clip from this thread: Group Buy. Convoy S2+ Cree XPG3 Closed. . I’ll also include a 18650 tube which wasn’t available with the group buy, but I have an extra handy. It’s lightly used, probably 5 minutes total. Happy to ship internationally but if shipping is over $30 I might ask the winner to cover the extra.

Sound good?

Wow, there’s no shortage of awesome members here with wonderful hearts!! Do you want to put an incentive on that? Like if we hit maybe $200?

Sure! Lets hit $200 :slight_smile:

Awesome…thank you sir!!

Paypal sent for 10 tickets.

Thanks for the entry brother!

Paypal sent for 2 tickets. thank you, Mr. burkes

Wauw msim, cool!
Thanks!

Thank you for the donation/entry!

Payment sent for two tickets. :+1:

Thank you sir!! Very much appreciated!!

Hey Mate,

I sent you another 10$ and hopefully it can reach the 200$ mark.

So very kind of you!! Thank you very much!!

My wife isn’t into the whole flashlight hobby like I am but all of this has sparked an interest in her. She carried my Olight S1 for a while until she saw the Lumintop Tool, so I put a fet and a XP-G3 in it and that’s what she carries now. She wants to do the drawing at the end of the raffle. This is what she wants to do…she will take the list and create tickets on paper for each spot and put them in a bucket and draw from the bucket. For example…msim is number 1 on the list and purchased 10 tickets so a number 1 will be put on 10 pieces of paper and put in a bucket…the same will go for each person that purchased tickets. I will record the drawing and post a video of the drawing in this thread. So far, there’s three lights up for grabs, so there will be three winners. The same person cannot win more than once so if your name is drawn for the second item she’ll have to draw again. The more tickets you purchase, the more your chances to win increase. If anyone has a better idea or would like it done differently…please let me know.

Sounds like a fine way to do the drawing, please tell her thanks!