**Winners Posted**Raffle for Old-Lumens: Eagle Eye X6 Triple XP-L V6 0D (Update 8-27)

Thank you very much…since you’ve donated a total of $10 were gonna bump that up to 5 tickets instead of 4!

$10 sent, good luck all. Thanks.

Thank you very much and good luck to you sir!!

3 hours and 20 minutes left…

Waiting anxiously, good luck to all!

I’m at my sister’s house today for a cookout but I’ll be home this evening and will do the drawing. My wife had all the numbers cut out and in a ziplock bag but I forgot to bring them along :person_facepalming:

Winners posted!!

Congratulations to the winners! :partying_face:

Congratulations to the winners!

Winners

Orsm effort guys. :+1:

Woo Hoo. Congratulations all
Especially Pinkpanda
That made me feel good! Good for you to get something back for all you have done.
Thank You djburkes for the cool light offered. Glad I did not win it because, since this started I have ordered parts to build my own.
Real winner is OL.

Great job dj, even though my number wasn’t drawn, that was fun!

Congrats to the winners! nqcken, I’ll send you a PM to get your mailing info for the Convoy S2+ XP-G3

Congrats winners !

Congratulations to all winners and thank you all that participated.

pinkpanda3310 Just PM your details and the mi7 will be on its way.

Great!
Congrats winners and thanks for doing this!

Waited just long enough to see the white smoke emerging from the chimney and went straight to bed.
Reading the posts above this one is awesome. Lights going from A to B, from C to D, et cetera, et cetera.
Only the money is all going into one direction. BLF is a great community to be in! Thanks, dj.

Good job and congrats to the winners!

Congrats!

Woohooo! Winner winner chicken dinner.

Thanks to djburkes, bdogsp and vwpieces!

Who woulda thought so many members would be involved in the transfer of a light for some $ (that’s not even including O-L)