Wolfgirl Reviews: Lumintop EDC03 (23 May 2024)

Nice! I reviewed this one and found the same stepdown on thermal regulation with the fan on. It has a fully regulated driver unlike the Mach 4695. That light has better performance, but also has 2 extra LEDs.

2 Thanks

Thank you very much for your professional evaluation. I need to make some answers. Please forgive me for my explanation.
I think you entered the wrong discount code. :joy:
The discount code is:BLFHF1,One F is missing,hehe
If there are friends who want to buy, if the discount coupon has expired, please reply here or contact me.

1 Thank

Changed.

Thanks for your great reviews !

Great review…thanks!

1 Thank

Added the Sofirn SC29: 3000lm EDC with a unique TIR

2 Thanks

Excellent reviews! Thanks for taking the time to do these- Greatly appreciated by this novice.

1 Thank

SC13 review is up.

1 Thank

Surprised of the relatively low score. The way I look at it, its super low cost, I paid $11 and its small and useful.

I woupd have ratwd it closer to a 9 if not for any other reason, the value.

Good review.

Yeah, it went on a really good sale right after I posted it, heh. At $10 it’s incredibly good value.

2024-04-26: Sofirn IF24 review - Large 18650 EDC/work light, with white/RGB floodlight.

3 Thanks

Thanks for this highly detailed review. Interesting design.

Rather sad to see a lack of proper electronic lockout. So easy to accidentally nudge that rotary switch. At least there’s physical lockout, but having to depend on that alone is limiting. I also think at this point makers should tuck in a hidden menu for voltage readings. The vague indicators are OK, but not enough, IMHO.

That took some work, thank you for the detail. I much prefer a written review to YouTube and always look to Selfbuilt, ZeroAir and 1Lumen for info, reserving YouTube for beamshots if needed, good to have another who’s prepared to put in the work, it’s appreciated. :+1:

As an owner of the 2 Sofirns and the Wurkkos, hands down the best all rounder is the IF24, I can far easier forgive the lack of lockout than I could all that tippy-tappy accidental blinding or sidelight activation with the 23.

Unfortunately the whole investigation into these fun and attractive lights has cost me some cash, but hey-ho, that’s the addiction. :wink:

1 Thank

Why do you think I got into reviewing? :joy:

2 Thanks

2024-05-23: Lumintop EDC03 review:

2 Thanks