Would you like to review for Banggood?

Me too as the same. But nothing since then I answered.

I got a reply, it seems like they accepted my review request.

Email sent.

Hello sir, i think there is some misunderstanding,now it have been solved.Really sorry for work did not transfer well.Because i’ve just taked over this, need time to follow all the things one by one. Of course, the cooperation between “Old-Lumens” and us will continue.Thank you for understanding!! :slight_smile:

I got a reply about 8hrs ago from them.

I’ve purchased enough from them over the last couple of years to be happy with them as a webshop. I’ll gladly do some reviews for them!

Thanks for clarifying. That is very good news! :partying_face:

BLightSam, Old-Lumens has been contacted. See the last few posts in this thread.

Saw it just after I posted here. Deleting my post.

My first review I did so far
It is in german but I can do in english as well
I would like to do more

1. Review: Wuben I333 IronMan

2. I like to do on new flashlights

I make photos and reviews of cars, and i have lots of lights. Would love to participate if possible.

You can check out some reviews here http://www.carclub.mk/category/test-drives/
And my website here http://malikovski.com/

I've been playing and or teaching guitar for about 35 years. At one time I did a couple of reviews for a company called Schecter Guitars. Excellent guitars by the way.

Anyway soon after that I started being contacted by all type of manufacturers, I had no clue that my reviews had gotten earned a following. Long story short, I explained to all of them I would be happy to test and review products. Some of these had retail prices of several thousand dollars. However I had 1 rule. I will not lie. If it needs to be changed I would say so, if it was great I would say so and if it was just total trash I would say that.

About half never contacted me again. Those who did actually wanted honesty, and at times even make changes.

I have been writing reviews for about 12 or so years now. Most turn out favorable as they are quality products from quality companies.

I got an e-mail from banggood, replied but have not heard back, that was 3 days ago

My reply was sent 9 days ago and nothing then.

^ I had an initial reply, but no reply to that reply for over a week.

I would not be surprised if package just shows up at your doorsteps :wink:

That’s what I’m hoping for!

Without my address that might be difficult

I got an email with order & shipping confirmation, tracking number and all. Hope to receive and review it soon.

Thanks BG for the opportunity!

so, what is it, what is it :smiley:

Please PM your E-mail address to me and i will check. Thank you!