WTB I'm going mad...

fenixgear? no chance. only Americas.

i got fenix-clips from Fenix-Store.com. more expensive but i will give you good price. is 15% off okay? ooops sorry we are out of stock. just checked.

Three modes meaning three constant outputs and no strobe?

Yup.

Finally made some progress... www.flashlightshop.de has LD20 clip and ships to Croatia although price is quite high (4,96 + 4,12 € shipping) ouch !

what about the Uniquefire UF-V4 3-Mode XP-G 13$ with that survey, a nice light for the price, a lucky guy can receive 2 gifts!? xD

DD u need to pay me the overtime! xD

I'm done with DD lottery ! Thanks for suggestion but those angle lights are simply not up to my taste...

we are bfl. please dont support such horrendous prices by greedy German dealers.

thanks.

I'm still trying to find another solution but so far it's my only option.

Last time I checked KD was still selling the Trustfire R5-A3 with the modable 3 mode driver. Grab an XML on a small board and you have everything you asked for.

Not bad but it's not in a same league with klarus, xeno, olight.

do you personally own/know p1a and e03? i do (and i dont like the optical design of Balder lights). i canNOT recommend the Fenix LD20 clip on the e03. works only for bezel up carry. but since the finish is so smooth and slippery, the clip moves in all directions (e.g. tilts!!) because of a missing groove. (the Fenix LD20 has a groove for the clip!).

yes i agree that a clip is important on 1xAA lights.

if it's a gift.. then the e03 + clip is a no go imho. even i dont like to carry it this way ;) (only flashaholics consider carrying 1xAA lights clipped to pant pockets lol)

I do own P1A and i love it but my friend wishes floodier beam pattern. Xeno E03 looks perfect (except clip) and it's within budget but this puts things on the beginning.

Perhaps shiningbeam s-mini clip would be more stable (although it does look kind of ugly) http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-67/**NEW**-Detachable-Clip-for/Detail

I'm still considering to change led to xm-l on P1A as reflector hole looks just about right size to fit xm-l dome but i'm not certain how to disassemble it. Even light diffusion film on klarus lens might be good idea...

the Shiningbeam clip could fit (2.2cm). the xeno is exactly 21.5mm diameter

the p1a has 23.0mm diameter so only 2 commercial diffuser tips exist afaik but no diffuser lens cap. The 21.5mm is the Fenix standard and you get tons of addons like diffusers and stuff.

yep, one could build a cheap diffuser with Scotch tape or other (adhesive) film. folks on cpf who are dead serious about the EDC (which has to be as perfect as possible) enjoy the Quark (22.0mm). you can lego the light as you wish (different heads flood XML vs throw XPG, tints, Fenix diffusers, tailstand, momentary on, 2 UI's, professional clip, etc.). They're on sale everywhere (goinggear) because of the Foursevens rebranding.

Fenix LD01 (on sale), good choice too. (diffuser lenses, diffuser tips, etc.)

Xeno E03 (without clip) might be okay as gift but i never use my copy. When i am serious about lighting needs (for a particular situation/day/application), i use the Quark -- it's the most practical of my four 1xAA-lights. Has a nice saturated greenish tint which looks vivid on green grass/outdoors. the p1a .. we all know *why* we bought it. ( the p1a is not regulated on High-mode (Eneloop, 14500) which is a shame. runtime is 60mins; not 90mins as advertised. current draw is ridiculously high (2.0A on fresh Eneloop), no wonder it's so bright! ). it feels much better built than a Quark.

If you can solder how about this host.

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1503

this driver

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1298

and you can pick any tint XML on a 16mm board.

Shiningbeam clips should fit fine and because it grips body at two points it should be stable but i'm not sure about looks.

I checked Quarks but there is no combination of XML and single AA (or i cant find it) they do look nice...

Fenix LD01 is AAA flashlight and it has twist switch.

Although P1A is not perfectly regulated and i sometimes miss medium mode it's build quality is superb especially considering it's price, even beam pattern is really wonderful. It's my most used light.

Seems like i currently have only two options. P1A with some kind of diffusing film taped on lens or xeno e03 with shiningbeam clip.

I'm not so sure about finish quality of that ultrafire. It is expected to sometimes work in harsh conditions and if I'm not mistaken that clip style is often considered flimsy.

Driver you suggested is not compatible with AA batteries only 14500.

But thanks for trying

4SEVENS Quark aa regular it tailstands has a great clip 14500 and aa $57 free shipping 10 year waranty

You mean LD10. Well this is nice and with fenix ad401 diffuser might just be right thing. I have to read some reviews...

i am sure you havent missed my Quark AA XML review ;) (not too many people seem interested in it so i will complete the review when i am done with my other reviews like lumintop worm and tank e09) -- because of its price, it's nothing i would gift to my friends. It certainly is the best (=most versatile) and beats Xeno and P1A and Balder in many ways (except for price, tint and built quality and ..etc.. lol)

i meant the Fenix LD10, of course. has clip, can tailstand, looses modes on 14500, supports the fantastic wealth of Fenix diffusers tips, caps, and lenses, etc.

The LD20 clip on the e03 is/works "okay" .. but i am just saying that i personally (kreisler) dont recommend it. you could still use it .. many people (bfl, cpf) use the LD20 clip on the e03!!

Users with the shiningbeam clip (bfl, cpf, ..) could tell you more about it, how well it works with the e03. Looks? okay, matter of taste.

I wish myself the P1A had a commercial diffuser lens cap. (i've ordered a diffuser tip cap instead. it's better than nothing.)