WTB: L-shaped red led AA light EU

Kaidomain is not reliable source of leds. They do not know what they are selling. All reds are max 2.5V

I get my red LEDs from Kaidomain and have been very pleased

the Red LEDs work great in my Anduril lights…

they also work in my AAA twisty Maratac, and Thrunite T10T AA clicky, but those drivers do not retain the normal mode spacing that they had with white LEDs

this is why I recommend using Red LEDs in Anduril lights, because it does not create an issue with mode spacing.

Anduril is for clicky switches no? I only have the skilhunt which uses an electronic switch.

@quadrupel: thanks for the heads-up, a little late but it’s not that I wasted a whole lot of money.

@johnslider: thanks for pics. My broken zl uses a deepred so I’m guessing that would be 660nm. 620nm might be better for regular use.

I think the Skilhunt H15 uses a buck boost driver for dual chemistry (Liion and NiMh). I can test it with both chemistries but I don’t think it’ll matter much.

I tried opening up my broken zl h502r but I can only get to the switch, the bezel at led side doesn’t want to budge. Any tips are more then welcome.

Anduril is for an electronic switch :slight_smile:

Hmmm might have look for an anduril driver. What are some good sources/shops?

I believe the steel bezel is pressed in, very difficult to remove without damaging the ZL.
One method I have read about is to break the lens (EEEK!!!) and pry the steel ring out from the underside. After breaking the lens you should be able to find a replacement from KD