WTB: P60 drop in AND/OR Hosts

Just got my first P60 drop ins for random things (UV and Red drop in). Great size to keep in the Jeep so now I want to either get a good drop in (preferably a triple or quad). Also in the market for another P60 host. I have 10 custom C6 hosts but those are WAY to nice to leave in a Jeep. Let me know what you got. Would like USA only so I receive it quickly and if I went international then I might as well go direct to SolarForce for at least the host.

EDIT: I can search for premade mass produced drop ins…….not really what I am looking for and those are readily available. Im kinda looking for something someone here made; could be simple or it could be a full mod drop in. I know simple premade ones will run me $10 and a full blown Vinh mod would be$100. Cash isnt the issue so much (obviously I wont over spend for something unless its special)

Contact Bushwhacked if you want a custom p60 or Mtnelectronics, Rich might also put a drop in together with a 502B host. Triple and quad p60 drop ins are more custom and hence more expensive than most hosts.

Oh I know they are custom, minus the sporttac stuff (or whatever they are called). Was going to buy a Vinh MG-T2 or quad drop in BUT I already own a lot of Vinh stuff so figured I’d see if someone here had something first. Otherwise for a quad I’d just grab a Vinh mod one.

The WTB host is just in case someone has a gently used P60 host so I can put multiple drop ins and use them together instead of swapping them. Esp with the UV drop in. Not very useful for illumination but cool to mess around with :smiley: