[WTS] 3.2W 445nm MagLite WITH batteries & various flashlights (inquire)

Still for sale. Dont let all this talk scare you, lasers are really fun but need to be treated seriously. I personally treat mine like a gun. Never store them with batteries in them and lock them away in my safe but when using them, they are a blast

True, that's why I don't feel bad when people die in tornados. If they're too stupid to get out of the way they deserve it.

I do about that completely. Some come out of no where but I mean you do live in a high risk area so they have to expect it.

Anyways, decided to sell my BTU Shockervn as well. Just bought it used for 5 min and sat on my shelf. Has the red colored face, forget if it’s de dome (95% sure it is but I’ll double check). Also need to check on current market value but comes with box and all. Believe I paid close to $20k shipped but open to offers until I figure out what I paid exactly. Photos to come. Awesome like but I have too many flooded sand just got another one in the X40 gb. Wish I didn’t do that so I could keep this light, oh well need to stop checking gb threads this year. They are killing my wallet

$20,000 for a BTU Shocker? Hope it’s made out of solid gold and speckled with diamonds :wink:

Perhaps its the light with the golden touch!
Anything its photons hit begins to convert into gold.

Sorry, not $20k, $200. My phone tablet tends to change my words around since its new and hasnt learned my habits yet. I wouldnt be surprised if you found more random junk it changed. Its gettinf smarter but at first itd change everything!

Will post full details tonight, from my computer lol