WTS 4 Illumination Machines LUM 5-90 95mm x 62mm Diamond Text. Reflector *All Sold *

TK61 for a host is awesome, but spendy. Is there a more budget friendly clone or host that can easily take this reflector?

Dale, have you tried the XHP70 in the Courui Big Head?

The multi-die issue in that big reflector would be problematic, I think the Lum 5-90 could be fitted into the D01 but then the battery layout would also have to be addressed.

I put an SBT-70 in one though. :slight_smile: So I have a de-domed XM-L2 in one and the round die in the other. Hand polished reflector in the SBT-70 variant, as the silvery coating peeled off the aluminum when I was washing it after cutting the bottom out for the big die. Literally big chunks of both the brass sub coating and the mirror finish coating peeled off.
Water got under it, which means it wasn’t adhered well to the metal.

Thinking about the Lum 5-90 for that one. Sitting on it, trying to get a powerhouse light built for a buddy and it’s giving me fits. lol

4 the record, 3 XHP-70’s in parallel 12V configuration don’t play nicely with 3 26650 Efest Purple cells. Not enough overhead.

Did you sell that last one of these reflectors?