WTS:-ADDED Lights for sale June,4,2017

all in the photo are AAA models.

Even i am from Europe, i m very interested in your last latern project…

Since there is not much interest the rest of the lights, I may just throw them in a box as a lot and sell them off to best offer, or on the local Buy & Sell.

>>>> four more of my favorite modded lights added up for sale! see the OP for update details & photos.

( - Modded SRK 6-Nichia 219B. > This is a flooder with that creamy perfect tint of six Nichia 219B emitters in the venerable SkyRay King pop-can light.

- Modded SmallSun T08, Cree XHP-70. > This great mod host light has a Zener-modded Nanjq Q-Lite 3.06A driver, with sanded-dome Cree XHP-70 cool white emitter on copper star. (sanded dome substantially reduces the donut-hole syndrome of these emitters in a SMO reflector.) 4-modes including Moonlight, 2-18650 cells in series, paracord lanyard.

- Modded Fandyfire Warrior. > This light was a popular 3-18650 flooder that offered a better beam pattern than the 3-emitter SRK, but this one is modded with the better tint Cree XM-L2 4C N/W emitters.

- modded Supbeam/Acebeam X40, 3 – XM-L2 3D emitters ( 5000K) > This X40 comes with two battery holders, ( one is the updated one sent by Acebeam with the 6.2-volt charger that fixes the charging issue of the original. It has been modded with a much better Neutral white tint Cree 3D emitters. )

oddly i never got much response to to the new lights or the others i posted. Maybe this old topic is not catching many eyes and i should post to sell it all as one lot to best offer in a new topic, or feed them all to the tree chipper?

Well, I can’t speak for others. I’m watching, but I don’t have the money for new lights right now. I’m hoping to be able to buy a Q8 when it’s ready, but I’m not sure about that either.

EDIT: actually, just noticed these in your list:

What would you say is the quality level of these two?

I will have to dig them out of the box to get closer photos of them.

intrested in both

( - Modded SRK 6-Nichia 219B. > This is a flooder with that creamy perfect tint of six Nichia 219B emitters in the venerable SkyRay King pop-can light.

- Modded Fandyfire Warrior. > This light was a popular 3-18650 flooder that offered a better beam pattern than the 3-emitter SRK, but this one is modded with the better tint Cree XM-L2 4C N/W emitters.

california 94501

drop me a line.

and glad to hear the worst is over.

message sent)

These still available?

21 month old thread……….

maybe he’s waiting for the right buyer