WTS fw3a tail caps (all taken)

I’ll take one shallow and one deep.

There is only 2 left. 1 mid range and 1 very deep.

Do you want the last 2?

Yes.

Last ones are yours anonamous_user

They’re all spoken for at this stage. :beer:

First off, thank you for making these and for making them available to the group.

If available, I’d like two shallow and two deep. I’ll PM you.

Hi LedTed. I’m sorry but they are all spoken for at this stage. I’m waiting on 1-2 members to get back with payment and shipping info. If they do not respond in a timely manner I’ll forward them to you.

I’ll edit the title

pinkpanda3310, it's very nice of you to have offered this to BLF!

Thanks RC :beer:

All caps have now been sent out :email:

Order received. Thanks!

Really nice offer, sorry I missed it. I hope these work well for everyone, and help solve a common issue with the FW3A.

Would have been nice, but it looks like im a little too late for this one. Would be interested if any were to become available in the future.

Hey pinkpanda3310 I just received the caps. Thanks so much! I did notice both my caps seemed identical though. I was hoping for different sizes.

That’s odd :question: Are you referring to the actual size of each ring or that they both sit exactly the same when fitted? Because the outside dimensions are all pretty close. The inside diameters are kinda close too but there didn’t need to be much variance in ID for it to sit differently on the tapered tail of the light. If that makes sense.

Ok that makes sense. I thought one of the rings was going to be physically taller or something.

Will you be making more on copper ? I’d like one for my fw3c

These are awesome, wish I had taken more. They help with mouth holding and timing presses as the lip acts like a fulcrum! I really hope someone duplicates this effort again!

I received my caps too.

Quite nice!

Now I have to decide which of my FW3 lights to put them on. :laughing:

These looks slick. Beautiful work!

For anyone that didn’t get one but wants the same functionality, I designed something similar a few months ago in both a magnetic-tail and non-magnetic version.

Since I posted to BLF, I upgraded the design to use a stronger magnet available with US shipping. See this thread for details.

I need to get a lathe.

Thanks tristech. Your caps are a great option too. In fact I recommend anyone wanting a cap to check into tristech’s offering as I will not be making more. :beer: