WTS: Super modded Thower: UF-T90

Hello… I bought this super nice and awesome thrower from a fellow member (18650) a couple months ago. I didn’t realize how BIG (it’s HUGE) this unit was. I haven’t utilize the light yet and don’t have any plans too (hence me re-selling). I’ve only tested it once I received it and it is indeed a super thrower. This is one awesome looking light and is very heavy duty. The only drawback for me is it’s size. I am listing this for sale so that it will actually be used for someone that needs it instead of it sitting in storage.

I will try to locate the post regarding information on this light on this forum and provide a link. There was actually some good pictures and detailed information on it, if I can find it. I’m looking to get what I paid for me, which was a good deal to begin with. $110 shipped to CONT US. I would be open to trade for a super modded thrower usting single/double 26650 batteries.

I can’t seem to locate the post on here. Maybe it’s either archived or deleted. I will add pictures later on tonight.

This one?

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/21272#node-24610

Yes, it is that one. There was a post with all the pics, but maybe it’s been deleted. I can add pics, if needed.

he sold it for $100/shipped and you want to sell it for $110? :expressionless:
just like a car… once it leaves the show room… the value should drop :smiley:
GL with the sale… albeit it’s indeed a nice light.

LOL… not looking to money $ on it :slight_smile: just covering shipping. Yeah, I am open to reasonable offers, it the price if you feel the price is not right. The light is in same exact condition as received, w/o any much change in usage.