Wurkkos customer service email?

I registered an account after receiving my order using the same email address I used to order it, and I was able to view my order under my account on their site. There is a contact button there which I used but I haven’t gotten a response after over a day. I also sent the BLF account a message last night.

Yeah I saw that generic email.and sent one to that too and messaged on here. I mean its weird almost every site has one strictly for customer service.

They have gone quiet on the forum for the last couple days also

Yeah I messaged on here and also email absolutely nothing. Kinda disappointed honestly

strange… any holidays in china now or ?

How’s it going with contacting Wurkkos? Wurkkos Carrie just dropped in the forum. Try PMing him/her.

Not good ha I even messaged them on ae. I’ll give them a try hopefully I’ll get lucky.

If they continue to ghost you they are leaving no other choice but PayPal. Poor way to run a business.

I wonder if something has happened. They were really active around here, and then poof, no activity for the last 5 days

That’s one thing but worse yet is their official website has no means to contact them. It says they do but it isn’t answered.

We don’t by really know how they operate. It could be a 1 person operation, or a small team but only one person does the computer stuff, and no one else can login.
Id worry whats happening with their new orders, are they still shipping.?

They have someone come here and post.

What I was saying is that person who posts here maybe the same person who monitors that cs address on their website

I understand. What I am saying no matter how small they are someone has to handle CS on their website. Doesn’t have to be instantaneous but there needs to be some way to handle issues.

I agree they have a few different people on here and from my understanding they are a sister company to sofirn. I reached out in every way possible. Im pretty surprised they dont have a customer service email. The thing is at the end of the day i got a better deal 2 fc12 instead of my wk01 and wk02 but the point for me is that this isnt the product i requested or ordered. Then on top of that not getting a response at all and getting ghosted is just salt in an open wound. hell even simon i get a timely response from and hes one guy!

so an update on my situation its been over a week with no response via email which was a generic email no customer service email. I then reached out to members here that are involved with wurkkos also no response. I lastly reached out via ae messaging and you guessed it no response. Im pretty shocked theres no c.s support at all or anyway to reach out involving orders. I mean i got a better deal but the point is these arent items i ordered. The other issue is these products might have been for another customer who got mine by mistake. I dont want to reach out to paypal but at this point that might be the only way i get a response.

I found another email for them in an email I had received. No promises but
Wurkkos Terry wurkkos_marketing@163.com

It’s the same domain as their PayPal uses.

you are the man ill give it a shot!

there must be some holidays over there or something else… maybe corona related? strange either way… i hope nothing bad happend

Perhaps they got a large influx of complaints about the parasitic drain and malfunctioning charge indicator and haven’t gotten around to dealing with them. Still disconcerting