Wurkkos customer service email?

you are the man ill give it a shot!

there must be some holidays over there or something else… maybe corona related? strange either way… i hope nothing bad happend

Perhaps they got a large influx of complaints about the parasitic drain and malfunctioning charge indicator and haven’t gotten around to dealing with them. Still disconcerting

Doesn’t look like its a
holiday Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Yeah I’m not sure fellas I reached out to the email provided by plas hoping to get some kinda of response. I mean im honestly gonna sell one of them and maybe keep the other sadly they didn’t send me the ones with batteries ha. I just wanted some basic pen lights for work I didn’t think it would be such a headache getting what I ordered

Rovyvon had some nicha pen lights on special on amazon. I’ll try and find a link

Yeah what I liked about these ones was the 1 aaa and 2 aaa versions I grabbed one of each but got sent 2 purple fc12 instead ha. I mean granted one fc12 was more than both my penlight combined. So I’ll probably sell one and keep one just cause it’s sft-40 ha

The rovyvon were aurora a33 with built in lithiums and USB c charging. But amazon is out of the nichia only have cree g3 in stock

Ive got a fc12 it’s a good light. Good battery life, good throw while still being useful. A little cold for my current taste but I sometimes forget it’s got the double switch and start mashing on the side switch and quickly wonder wtf is wrong.

It’s deff an awesome light without a doubt just can’t find the need for 2. But yeah I keep doing that too with the side switch thinking whu isn’t it turning on them remember ha.

They’re back posting. Hopefully you hear something today.
Did you also pm them here?

finally after reaching out to multiple points of contact the one suggested on this sub was the one who responded. Now im in the process of trying to get it sorted out, funny enough heard back from all sources after reaching out on here via pm. So they admitted a mistake and pretty much said oh the fc12 is great etc etc. So now i gotta figure out how to receive the items i ordered instead of trying to pass off the wrong items onto me.

Good to hear you got through to them. Keep us updated.

so a little update from my situation, I finally heard from wurkkos via the generic email after reaching out to a wurkkos member on here. Both the member and email stated the same thing. That there was a mistake on the shipping dept with the wrong items getting sent. Now heres my problem both admitted to the mistake and instead of saying they will ship out the products i ordered they asked if i want the wk series still. Then along the lines of oh the fc12 is great for edc xyz. In both message and email i made it clear that I would still like the products i ordered even if i have to pay shipping or what have you. So far no response after i stated i would like the products i ordered. So now i wait again and see if i get a resposne. I hope i dont sound petty but i just think if a company makes a mistake they should try to fix it.

hm seems they think its not worth the trouble sending you the lights you actually ordered and pay for shipping to get the wrong back… they made the mistake so they should fix that not come up with excuses…

If you even offered to pay for the shipping (what I don’t think should be necessary considering that it’s the company’s fault) and they are still trying to push something else, I must say that the company needs a huge improvement on their CS.

They finally got back to me. They claim the blue indicator light works as intended and want to offer me a 15% discount on my next order rather than sending me a replacement light with the correct emitters. I don’t think there will be a next order if they keep this up.

So new update on my problem for anyone interested. Wurkos generic email reached out again and asked what it would cost to ship back the lights. They said they would pay back the cost which didn’t sit well with me. I have no issues paying shipping for the lights I ordered but paying to send the others back for not fault of my own is different. So now comes the light in the darkness. Wurkkos Carrie on this forum is a true hero imo. She was the first person to respond to me and has helped me through this entire process. She also has gone as far as having those lights I ordered ship via Amazon to get to me faster. So I will say she deserves all the credit and applause since she has gone above and beyond for me.

I agree 100% the wurkkos generic member asked if I wanted to keep the fc12 and they wouldn’t charge me the difference even though they admitted they messed up. When I said no they asked me how much it would cost to ship them back to them. I mean they said they would “repay me”. I asked if they had prepaid postage or package no response at all. Needless to say instead of trying make things right they are losing a customer. If it wasn’t for the wurkkos Kerrie I would jave done a paypal refund.

My story is similar. Received one item, while ordered 2. Long time waiting for the answer, but I found email on their website. Then they replied me via BLF they will send the missing one. So far so good, mistakes happen.

Yeah I’m just worried if I do pay to send the others back either a. I’ll get the wrong items again or b. I won’t get “repaid” to send the others one back.