Wurkkos/ Sofirn EU VAT

My fellow Europeans, what has your experience been shopping directly from Wurkkos and Sofirn sites as opposed to ali etc.? Are they a part of the IOSS scheme or does one have to jump through the import hoops?

Last time I asked :

1 Thank

Packages from Sofirn and Wurkkos simply arrive at your doorstep, no need to jump through import hoops.

1 Thank

Never had to pay any custom fees after placing order and receiving the parcel. But Sofirn website has some strange tax to be paid when placing order - no such thing when ordering from Wurkkos website… :thinking:

1 Thank

W were ordering only from Wurkkos website and AliExpress (Sofirn). And in both cases there were no additional fees.
Also, now due to EU law the tax is added and paid on product site. On AliExpress it is clearly visible.

1 Thank

That’s the reason I’m asking actually, the light I’m getting for my mum is 10USD more on aliexpress but that’s nothing compared to all the fees that get tacked onto non IOSS shipments by the post here.

Thanks a bunch y’all!

no taxes or whatever they call them

1 Thank

Same thing for me. Never paid an additionnal import tax when ordering from the sofirn website. i do live in France.

Regards.

1 Thank