www.brontelight.com Brontelight Technology Co.,Ltd Newest Flashlight and campaign

You want the discussion to continue? Alright let’s talk about your specification then.

As some members have questioned about the numbers, would you mind to explain about these?

Because I am curious about how did you get the numbers like that, too.

Lux Meter down.

hi brontelight. i want buy bronte RA01 but it fitted perfectly protected 10440 and unprotected 10440 liion battery? ( and also lifepo4 battery?) RA01 does work properly with 10440? (this question for aluminum and ss , both version)

Hello Sifujack,

Thank you for your request.

Generally our RA01 fits 1.5V AAA battery. While Lithium Batteries like 10440 or lifepo4 are around 3.7V. Therefore, if you need to fit them, we will have to amend the circuits.
We will need an MOQ of 500PCS to balance the amendment cost.
You can PM me your specific request or send us by email to sales3@brontelight.com

The RA01 doesn't take li-ion or they're not sure if it takes it or not? Most AAA lights with boost driver will switch to DD when using li-ion cells.

500pcs...?

The answer seems to be it doesn’t support Li Ion, but buying 500 will fix it… :open_mouth:

Joke of the year, well try brontelight.

I’ll take 250 of them, split it with you :bigsmile:

No Way! You must take only 249, cuz I'm gonna take one.

What about answering the other question about the throw numbers?

MOQ 500pcs is indeed a “Troll” number, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally i don’t think Bronte are in tune with what we want here. First they had the Olight rip off for $40, which is the same price as an Olight and now this. 500 pcs LOL.

Marc.

We might want a Alcohol Detection Flashlight as long as the MOQ isn’t 500? :wink:

No sir, We do not think this is a joke.

You like this flashlight but it is not perfect in your mind.

Thus, you can give us your advice and vote.

Then, we make necessary amendment and organize a group buying.

LMAO! Okay, so are you ready to answer us why did you advertise your X30S as having 800 meters of throw? Is the number legit? Because we highly doubt about it! The other members have asked about this, I have also asked about this before, but what you do is just keep avoiding our questions! You like to avoid serious questions, so that makes people think that can we trust this manufacturer? What if I get a defective product will they ever answer questions and hold any responsibilities? Seriously, there are so many good flashlight manufacturers out there, so why would I risk my money on a dodgy manufacturer?

When you advertised your product in a Facebook group of my friend, and when we questioned you about your product originality and specification you took it as an offense and said that we were slandering your company and products, which I still cannot understand why until today. Is it really the way how you guys do business? “Money comes first and we don’t give a sh*t about these flashaholics!” or “Take my products, and don’t question!”

I don’t know how the other members here think, but this is why you don’t get my respect: 1) You are rude; 2) You avoid questions; 3) You simply copy the design from the other brands, and while you don’t put in effort to make your “own” flashlights, money is your sole priority (not the customers). When we asked serious questions (i.e. why your products look so much like the Olight’s, the throw numbers…) you didn’t want to entertain us and even being rude to us, now when I think you are a troll you come back and say that you are not and you are serious about selling 500pcs in this forum. Guess what, I feel much happier buying Ultrafire lights, but it’s okay because it’s also fun to see people trolling to kill some free time.

Magnetic or non-magnetic does not mean anything. Stainless steel may be either, depends on alloys in composition, especially nickel will cause it to be non-magnetic.

Innovate, not imitate.

Browse the group buy threads. There are flashlights there that will blow anything you have out of the water.
You want info on what to change, the information is already there in pages upon pages of information and high quality photographs.
Look at the price, look at the specs but most of all look at the interest.
If you want to sell flashlights here, there is an amazing wealth of information and knowledge. Become a part of the community, read, listen and take on board what is wanted.

Do the market research for yourself as its all here, a literal goldmine of information and knowledge for companies just like yours. If you want a premium price, you are already in the wrong place as we can get more output for less ourselves because the amazing members of this community have shared their knowledge with the rest of us here.

Its like going to college for 2 years to study something and then realizing you could have learned more here in just 3 months. Its like paying a market researcher and then realizing that isn’t actually what people want after investing a load of money.

Can’t argue with that.

I have said it before with Bronte, they are too expensive for copy cat lights. A klarus p2a is a nicer light for less money.