X6 TRIPLE VS. THE WORLD.

I picked up one of Rey’s Titanium battery tubes for his Ti tube light, then I stripped the ano off a Convoy shorty tube and paired them up, put them together on an X6 Triple that has embedded trit vials. :slight_smile:

Here’s a polished CUTE-3 optic in a custom made 32650 light I did…

In preparation to build a Triple Cu/SS X6… gotta love that shiny copper!

The original test X6 after it’s meeting with the asphalt at 60 MPH, you can still see some yellow striping paint embedded where it got gouged a little. I made it a triple after the group buy, still have it, still works fine…

I had tried 3 different polished ledil cute 3 optics in that light for Raleigh before sending it off. None of them would tighten seal with glass. Spacer already glued I wasn’t about to take it apart again that far. Perhaps an oring above and below glass would work but I had my fattest one on there.

Don’t worry, I’m not touching the light I got from you haha, afraid of messing it up. I will try the polished in the light I just built. Maybe I can tighten it down all the way if I remove some material from the optic. With glass and 1 oRing it’s too loose. With glass and 2 oRings it won’t screw down all the way. I plan on getting some various oRings as well and try some different ones.

A new AR lens from flashlightlens.com, the UCLp, is acrylic and 2.25mm, that usually fills the gap. :wink:

Edit: If you have a glass lens flat on top of the optic there will be a strange intervention between them that almost looks like oil is pressed in there. I don’t know if it affects the output or not but an o-ring between the optic and the glass so there’s an airspace solves that odd appearance.

I really want to build a CU with black everything else. I think it would look good.

Nice lights!!!

The X6 is my favorite. I’ve done some 40 of them, have too many here and some hosts to build. :slight_smile:

I’ve got 2 triples and 1 xp-l hi “astrolux” love them all, cant beat the feel of them in hand.

I wish I ordered an extra cute3 now

Yeah I broke one before. They’re so cheap I shoulda ordered 3 extra. Haha.

The EE X7 with a 26650 is my New Fav.
Nice full grip and 5000mAh batts.

The minute i saw the X7 i knew i would have to get one, next on the list. going triple as well.

Late XMas present from my dad. I can see my own spacers and all my parts being made at home from now on!

I am jealous big-time.

EE X7 all sold out everywhere :frowning:

Gearbest was the only place I found them. One in this link will ship Mar 9th. XM-L2… both I bought were XP-L HI

Eagle Eye X7 LED Flashlight - XM-L2 U3 1A BLACK

Eagle Eye store on Ali has not had these that I know of.

$20 is a good deal. Man the wife will be mad if another package came to the house hahaha.

Any idea where the spacer came from? Trying to build my own X6 triple :laughing:

Kiriba-ru has them for sale

Thanks, put in an order!