X60M - new price - Code available

I personally have thought that a lot of the amounts people listed in their offers are unrealistic for a brand new supposed $360 light but some USA dealers do offer deep discounts such as the one that Illumination Supply just offered on the Terminator T70 group buy of a new model. The price was a lot better than the price from a Chinese source for the T70 group buy that fell apart. I also just got a very good price, including BLF discount, on a TM15 brand new version that many dealers are not even stocking yet.

Based on these prices I thought that my offer was ballpark reasonable but if the manufacturer wants to give a minimal discount then I am not interested. M4D M4X and the manufacturer have to take into account that many members orf this group are flashlight hobbyists and very few NEED a 10,000 Lumen large blowtorch light realistically. The discount percentage given by Illumination Supply was what I based my minimum posted offer amount on, $205. $250 was my top offer mentioned but at that price I might withdraw or not close the deal when push comes to shove. Both my offers though are much higher than my estimate of actual parts and direct labor production cost to make the light based on my 20+ years work in silicon valley manufacturing quality assurance.

you are right!

that’s what I wanted in the first place…
having numbers to show the dealer/manufacturer what they can expect from us.

then it’s their decision how much units they want to sell.

in my opinion it’s not fair just saying: “if I don’t get 50% off you are a bad company!”
live and let live… :wink:

Я куплю один за $178

I would add to my post #23 too that this is “BUDGET LIGHT FORUMS” and based on the countries listed by many members they are in countries with a LOT LOWER per capita incomes than are found in North America and Western Europe. I really wonder how many high end flashlights are sold at or near MAP in China to Chinese much less being sold in other even lower income areas of Asia including Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, India and Pakistan etc. When I lived in the Philippines 50 years ago most Filipinos bought almost nothing without bargaining for the lowest price possible and other areas of Asia were the same from what I was told.

So far the response to this thread has been pretty underwhelming I am afraid. As I noted earlier too many members are hobbyists with a want that needs to be scratched but only by true bargains.

We're willing to splurge every now and then, but the frequency of group buys for expensive lights has been ridiculous.

What the heck?? AFAIK, this light hasnt even been produced yet. Maybe after several reviews have been posted and it has actually established a notable track record of performance and reliability, I’ll put together a GB without any affiliate links and negotiate directly again through Acebeam. Besides, Bangbad sinks the deal for me and many others because of their well established history of lies, ripping off their paypal customers and deception. Paypal claims supervisors also have horrible things to say about bangbad. “AVOID THEM!!!” is what they tell me, and they will tell you the same when you call and talk to them about your failed pp bangband claims. Folks, if you want something that actually exists and has a proven track record of reliability and performance, join in on the X60 GB before its too late. You will get factory direct support and its almost half the price of the “M”… if and when the “M” hits the market.

I will never post affiliate links in any of my posts to prevent any accusations of protected opinions. That is my pledge to this forum. Lets keep the fun real and dispense with the myriad of lame BS excuses.

Please check ebay they are selling on line days ago already!

The X60M? Link it then lol

Heck, at the final listed price I decided to skip the X60 group buy. The thread for it, referring to a GB as a “Good Buy” rather than a Group Buy, I found laughable as the price was excessive in my opinion for a light which was already obsolete as far as markings are concerned. The GB price I believe was far above production cost and probably quite close to normal wholesale, possibly even above. A clearance bargain, I don’t think so. Not when I see brand new just introduced lights discounted almost as much from normal street price or at least from MSRP.

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?\_from=R40&\_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xacebeam+x60m&\_nkw=acebeam+x60m&\_sacat=0

Totally agree & that’s why I decided to skip as well!

be sure I do not get one for that!

if I am going to discuss a price with a shop I like to have real numbers.

simple as everywhere : the more buyers - the lower the price

That’s so weird, I did a search after you said it was on eBay, searched Acebeam, got zero results back

Knew I wasn’t crazy…weird…

http://i.imgur.com/mL1s4eT.jpg

You can get it from china ebay if you know how to read chinese
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.32.0hgFiV&id=40058261551&ns=1#detail

Price is in Chinese RMB

Given how good the X60 is, I’m more interested in this light now.

I am asking nearly every day when it’s available with a code… :wink:

but since banggood was too cheap with the K40M…

Im still very keen :wink:

Are there any news in this x60m groupbuy!? ...

acebeam does not want to sell their new products cheap…

:frowning:

best “deal” I know is what I described on my blog…

free batteries (6 pcs acebeam INR)
free shipping

Link to the article