X65 MINI-Mission accomplished

I used to (well, still do) build and upgrade PCs for people who who ask, but mainly friends and family. I do laptop repair too, but dont recommend it to anyone unless they are willing to have a damaged laptop that works after being fixed. Laptops are terrible to repair since you almost inevitably break something in the process of repairing (clips or tabs break off, bezels might crak or break, screw holders or threaded inserts break off or strip, hinges might slip or their mounts break and warp the chassis, parts don’t fit despite being the ‘right one’ or compatible). I offer a warranty on things. I could mod flashlights too, and have built some for family, a d myself, but it’s a mixed bag really. Some lights are so hard to mod and parts get expensive, it’s not cost-effective for me or the owner. Unless they have to have it their way, or the item is special or has intrinsic value, I might recommend a new or secondhand PC or flashlight. If it costs $120 to fix a laptop and you can get a nice used one for $100, I’d recommend the used one.

I picked the best setting for me. 1%/30% and 100%

It was 58F out tonight. Initial burst was for 5.5 minutes on turbo. Then a few minutes on 1% to cool down, then 30[which is ~3200L] for several minutes where it won’t get hot, then back to 100…………repeat cycle! :+1:

So all the talk about too expensive, I’m too cheap etc.,…

What’d it cost to have done?