XENO Co.(China)

Nice lights, I like mine a lot~

I have two ....i'd like to have three :P

love the knurl and design..love the grey/blue and dark brown ....

hate the ugly E03 colors ..makes them look cheap...

where's the orange ?

welcome to BLF .. glad to see you here

fenix clip fits https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4416

i ordered the ld20 and ld10 clips, ld20 fits but looks like the one pictured for ld10, which is great because I clip to my hat and that lets the light ride just a little farther back than the other would...

love me E03. wish I'd gotten V2, just for the stronger knurling. the colors are great but i too would buy another just to get orange. I'd also buy about 5 of the drivers:)

only improvement I've thought of (besides ORANGE) - I'd love to be able to unscrew the head, to remove the reflector and bezel as one piece, leaving the body and emitter to use as a candle

Way ahead of you. ;-) I have 8 clips enroute to Germany via an unknown US relay station. ;-) But I like screw-on clips better than clip-on clips. I wonder if the Nitecore D10 clips would fit. ( US Ti, Ger , US)

you cant have it all, i know what you mean. mule mode. that is hardly possible with *any* modern flashlight (name me 10 models!); it's possible though for the Romisen RC-29 & RC-G2 which i had reviewed on BLF.

it is still possible to disassemble the Xeno E03 V3, as was mentioned on BLF in the Xeno E03 thread.

candle mode? simply put a Fenix LD20 diffuser tip (the white one, or the transparent one) on top or the original Xeno diffuser cap ;)

the distance between the holes differs. we can tell with the naked eye and your linked webpages. the Fenix clip is already a perfect and very professional clip and a satisfactory solution. other clips might exist, have you checked CPF? ( i own the Fenix clip, and i use it for the Romisen RC-29 too! )

figured you'd have probably seen that post. Mine only had to travel a couple hundred miles. I too would prefer screw on but I don't recall seeing any (factory ones) that point to the tail. If I could remove the head I'd tap it myself!

yeah, that's asking a lot. I did buy the diffuser, I only want mule mode so I can quickly test reflectors/lenses:) great review - educated me on the emitter heat sinking in that design.

The Fenix diffusors also fit perfectly on the E03 since they are both 21.5 mm heads. I think I bought mine for 3-4 bucks (incl. shipping).

Hi Buwuve, We will upgrade our Website then, pls noted.

Dear Lywin,

some "simple" but important features which are missing on the Xeno E03 V3 are:

• a simple clip
  • the possibility to clip it in both directions ("reverse"), see Maratac
  • a fourth level: non-PWM controlled Low-level (~3 lumens)
  • a fifth level: non-PWM controlled Ultralow-level (~0.5 lumens)

People complain that the Xeno E03's lowest level isnt low enough, isnt really low. You know, 3 ANSI-lumens is low! And 0.5 ANSI lumens could be called ultralow.

Please note.

Hi kreisler, For our E03 Design, Not so good to have clip on it. But still will forward your suggestion to our Designer.

Ultralow-level for our E03 20lms, 3/0.5lumens just like fluorescence, seems belittle the role of Ultralow-level.

Thanks so much Lywin! Please tell your Designer that technology-leading companies do it too in their latest models because it makes the flashlight even more valuable to the potential buyer (clip + reversible clip).

Well, with Li-ion battery, the Ultra Low is 80lumens and runtime only 2.5hrs. Maybe the Low and Ultra Low Modes with Li-ion battery could be adjusted to more practical values: moderate lumens and longer runtimes than with Ni-MH batteries.

If the user uses "better cells" (Li-ion are "better cells" than Ni-MH, am i right? ;-), he/she should get better runtimes (and only slightly brighter light). ...That's at least my opinion, haha.

I just wanted to chime in here; XENO, your flashlights are some of the best I have had the pleasure of owning. The build quality, the selection of LEDs and the drivers are all top notch. Thanks for becoming a part of the community here on BLF.

I'm still thinking about getting a G42 as my first thrower light.

Disassembling the tailcap is easy, but how to disassemble the head?

I don’t own one but have thought about it. I’d rather it not have the finger grooves, and I’d like a low of around 2 or 3 lumens.

I’d also like it if it were easy to get to the front lens to diffuse it. I diffuse most of my lights and I prefer to do it behind the lens rather than in front of the lens.

Or just offer a model that is already diffused like Zebralight does.

I don't think the finger grooves are going away any time soon because that is sort of their trademark. It's such a toss-up for me. While I mostly don't care for them, they've still kind of grown on me and I appreciate the unique yet simple touch they give to the standard cylindrical tube. Over all, though, I don't think they're too practical and I wouldn't ask for them if given a choice.

I agree. Ultra low is very important.

Please compare with Nitecore D11.2 It has a very good ultra low.

You’re probably right. I think it would be more distinctive and useful if more companies made more side switches that fit naturally under the thumb rather than twist or tail switches.

I'm just going to chime in again about the G95 - No one makes a small twisty 18650 light and the G95 was a real looker:

With a well driven XPG and 2 modes (20mA and 1.5A) I'd buy one in a shot

Still waiting for prices