XHP35 or XHP50 in a Convoy s2+, s3 or similar?

Whenever I use Google Translate on TLF it does translate but all the photos disappear.

Anyone know how to fix that or another way to translate and keep the photos? I’m using Firefox.

Same problem here. Sorry.
Maybe you can copy each post with pictures to Word and translate the there.

Have you tried using Chrome instead? Google Translate is integrated with Chrome.

I just tried it with your link and it worked. I’m using MacOS but it should be the same on Windows or linux.

Thanks for letting us know that works, I don’t have Chrome installed but thinking about installing it now.

Try bing translator, I’m using Firefox and I can see the photos of the translated pages

Worked for me with Bing…Thanks!!!

XHP50.2 doesn’t focus well in reflectors this small, It is great though if you want a floody light. XHP50.2 also doesn’t have any hole issues with 20mm smooth reflectors, but this led does have tint shift like xpg3. You might have thermal issues and current resistance issues depending on how hard you want to drive it. With a single cell boost driver, your tail switch current will be very high. You might want to consider a side switch host.