XM-L U2 on DX!

Thanks for the comparisons and comments guys. I'll buy some from LCK-LED and see how they work out.

waiting for U3 to come out… looks better. Almost feels like computer upgrades… the longe u wait the better the technology… u5 XM-L in 2014!

Supposedly there are several U2 lights out already, the cyclone C88 claims to be a U2 light, and the U2 bin has been on cree datasheets for some time now.

If only there was a way for us to tell which bin our XM-Ls are.

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/cyclone-c88-xml-u2-910lm-flashlight-p-349.html?zenid=fd3d240d0c13947359b2a55e6cfb116d

Is match interested in testing a cyclone or other u2 equipped light (can someone get him one)?

Welcome back from your year long nap. U2 Has been out and available for quite some time. This thread was dug up from some time back in 2011.

I didn’t resurrect the thread, but its apparent that i should start looking at post dates before replying to posts that are old with a new post.

hehe… It happens :slight_smile:

Don't worry too much about that Bort.

It just goes to show that you use the forum's past post to learn from. Perhaps you found this during a search or just got carried away when looking for interesting posts. It happens to everybody that doesn't only lok at the recent posts.

Hope you find something interesting :-)