XP-L HI 3000K

I have only seen 5D listed in Intl Outdoor. Are 5A4 some special request ones?

I would definitely argue "significantly". I dont have a lumen tube, but visually there isn't a significant difference, like seen in WW vs NW sst20.

even the cree xp-l data sheet shows 2850k U4 @ 380lm @25 degreesC, and 4000k V2 @446lm @ 25degreesC, which is about 15-17%% difference if my math is correct?

15-17%% in lumens isn't enough to write home about, its certainly not "significant".

I believe 15-17% is less than needed to be able to tell the difference by eye? That’s good news! :slight_smile:

Where did Hank indicate those are 5A4? If so, they are rosier than than the typical 5A and 5D tints we see.

Hank doesn't indicate the bin on his website. I asked him what the bin was when I received a xpl-hi 4000k d4v2 a couple weeks back. The tint was so surprisingly good, I knew it wasn't his typical 5D2 he had been carrying

that looks great!

where did you get those xpl-hi 3000k from? Do you know if they're 7A1,2,3,4?

do you have an Opple?
I would like to see the Tint DUV numbers (or xy coordinates) for those LEDs

one of my sw30 w Opple DUV –0.0051

KD, they are XP-L HI T5 7C1.

Not that I trust those numbers, but here you have it: The Samsung is 0.0037, the Cree is 0.0036, and the Nichia is –0.0026.

thanks, I hope I got the labels correct

You’re welcome.

I think i try most of 3000k are online in this moment (XPL-HI) and U4-7A2 are not bad. If you see without other comparison in High Cri, this leds are very well but little yellowish.
2850k 80 Cri from Hank are better for me, 2850k 90 Cri are marvellous
My “maybe” 3000K 90 Cri from first original order from Kaido are the best warm tint on the planet but unfortunately i don’t have product code because Kaido make a mistake.
So I don’t know what i have buy.
I will wait Opple light meter to measure my XPL-HI…

I buy 2 times but they sent me wrong product and now I don’t know which is what… :person_facepalming: