XTAR 18700 Li-Ions group-buy (Status in 2nd Post)

I didn't find you woted for any. I'm counting you in. Same for krikstas.

You have voted for one 2600. I'll count for two then. Same for you guys edc, Oldinea, Don (3 pairs).

Kokopeli, voted for several, didn't tell which and how many. Kokopeli speak up!

Someone with ip 64.255.180.239 didn't tell either.

Oldbobk I'm unshure what to put. You voted for several.....

-----

Uhh, it's hard to count. There were also some with no member name - only IP address.

So currently (51 votes) we have 40 pairs of 2600 while 3 members voted for several items, but can't tell how many. So we are getting pretty close. Still need a few folks!!!

Not so with 2400. There is only 4 votes for it. We'll see what can we do about it.

19 are not interested, how about YOU? ;-)

Ok Bob as you wish. Just to clearify I don't have anything with list prices, but you are right the price of 2600 went up just a moment before negotiate group-buy. It can be found in a google cache.

Current sum table (22 is number of 2600 where there are more than one, and 53 is the number of voters - two added by hand).

Štej od BLF member
Voted for Vsota
I'm not interested in this group-buy 19
I'll buy XTAR 18700 2600mAh 18
I'll buy XTAR 18700 2400mAh 4
I'll buy both or several of same type 12 22
Skupna vsota 53

I can publish also table with members names if needed.

Ps. Excel is doing it in Slovene language: "Skupna vsota" means "Sum of sum" ie. summa summarum.

LOL. :)

I voted for one pair of 2600, but I'll take five pairs :)

Magnet that's great! Still need 7 to reach 50.

What would happen, if I just order a pair and wouldn't wait for the 50 pairs to be reached?

You can take me off of standby and ink me in for one pair of the 2600 :)

Dont know, we haven't talked about that. Can you wait a bit more? Currently we are at 44. But if you will you can contact Serena and try it out. From her answer there isn't explicitly said there should be all orders at the same time.

Noodle I've change your vote from 2400 to 2600.

Seriously people, these are much better than the $10 Flame Trustfires on DX. If they are indeed sanyo, it's state of art high quality cells which you'll find in real Thinkpads, not the $40 replacement battery packs on ebay. I seriously doubt a first tier manufacturer would even use whatever's in the FlameFires, nevermind the $8-9 misc cutrate crap out there made upstream from a chinese orphanage.

Xtar 18700 2200mAh for only $9.99 and shippping is only $3.49.

shipping only a penny if you buy over $50

They may be a better for people living in the U.S

count me in for at least four cells (two pairs) of those 18700 2600s...

(deleted pointless jabbering)

it's about time to go rechargeable!

OK. We are about to fulfill a qouta of 50 pairs of 2600 by tommorow. I'll contact Serena then and let you know what we shell do next. The deal should include also 50 pairs of 2400, but it looks like there are very few interested in. I'll try to negotiate with Serena about that. I hope we'll all get batteries at good price to averyone keep

Today I've got an answer from Serena and we can start with ordering. Now, she is asking if you guys can make direct payment to paypal@qualitychinagoods.com and leave your BLF ID and some order number (I have to clearify) in the payment notes.

It might happen I have to give her the list of members voted for group-buy. I can publish list here, so you can comment it before send it out.

Are both things OK for you or you have some other suggestion how to make order? She let us choose most convenient way.

Hope we'll make it in a good way.

A list of names, with the number of batteries, and specific order details for us to put in with the payment. Would that be necessary?

Or should we forgo the list, and just await very clear instructions for ordering.

Hey! Sorry only just started to read this but i would like at least one pair of the sanyo based too!
Am i too late or is it still possible?

@KDLST, no poblem you aren't to late. It's just about right time ;-) You voted for one pair. If you want more, change your vote and state it here. So I'll have correct list in case we need it for seller.

UPDATE
I’ll take two pairs of the 2600.
Vote changed

I'll try to do it without list, but would like to hear from you that you realy bought it. PM would be fine. Just in case seller would complain on something (quantity) and I won't have any argument.

I'm waiting for your opinion and also more clear instructions from the seller.

So, do I just go ahead and put the $27 for 2 pair of 2600 in that Paypal with my username and item ordered? Then PM you?

confusedFoy

So finaly here we go.

Transfer the payment directly to PayPal account paypal@qualitychinagoods.com

during payment process create a message with the following:

• Subject: BLF batteries promotion
  • your BLF member id
  • clearly state how many pairs and which batteries are you ordering
  • anything else you find it neccesary like different shipping address, etc

At same time PLEASE send CC or PM to me your id and how many of which batteries did you order, so I'll count orders in a case something goes wrong. If you don't have account yet, create one! I've found in the poll quite a few anonymous votes.

If anything goes wrong, please contact Serena (szws@szwholesale.com) and me if you wish, but remember I'm just the same guy as you are.

The exact final date when this offering expires is not defined yet, but I expect it should last at least two weeks. Prices can be found in a Poll questions at the beggining of this thread.

EDIT: Agreed duration is one month from today and one can buy 2400mAh at promotional price, too!

I hope you'll enjoy it and everything goes fine. Good luck to everyone!