Xtar WK42 $16.80 @ Ebay

$1 to get a high quality charger - XTAR MP1S
The Clearance sale is on again!
Check here: xtarshop | eBay Stores

they are great lights
VERY small
reliable
mine had sort of a banding to the color though, yellow and purplish regions

the UI will probably get old, especially if you also want to EDC another light that is opposite (also very common)
i hate having to do a long press to turn it off
and having to NOT CLICK TOO FAST to go to next brightness level (or it will start @#$ing blinking)

still
VERY SMALL, well made and cheap

also i got tired of limited 16340 run time
wle

I guess I “read” the instructions too fast…I’ve been carrying one of these for months and I didn’t even know it had a blinky mode.

I don’t understand why would Chinese company ship only to USA?

click it twice, fast
strobe mode!
amiright?
wle

IMO, the LiitoKala lii - 100 Smart Universal Battery Charger is a way better deal and blows the Xtar out of the water. Charges all types of batteries and is only $3.90 from BangGood.
M4D M4X deals - Astrolux WP1 and WP2 LEP - #1572 by M4D_M4X

WK42 is an awesome little light. Very small and lightweight with great ergonomics. Feels great in the hand.

I replaced the guts on mine. It’s currently sporting a BLF17DD FET driver with moppydrv firmware and a Nichia 219C on Noctigon. I run it on an Efest IMR 16340. Output, tint and UI are much improved.

Lookit Mr. Fancy! :slight_smile:

wle

This is XTAR shop not XTAR. They’re basically just an ebay store with a warehouse in California. XTAR Direct ships everywhere (I think).

I gotta stop chiming in on the XTAR threads before people start thinking I’m a shill.

MP1s Is a dollar BUT it’s 2.60$ to ship

so lets call it like it is

$3.60 not such a great deal :frowning:

no shill

Just bumping this older thread because the price has dropped to $9.60 for the WK42 and $8.50 for WK21 (US only). Shipping is $2.60 or free if you spend $29 @ their eBay store.

These are both worth much more than this price so obviously worth the bump. I already have multiples of each and I’m still tempted to pick up more.