XTAR WP6 II Charger for 6X10440/14500/14650/17670/18650/18700 3.6V/3.7V Batteries(25 days available 13/06/2011~07/07/2011)

I believe this would be a huge disadvantage for most people. Unless Im afield, I maintain the LICO's I have in use at around 4.15V and they seldom drop below 4.0V during casual use. Most unregulated lights seem to dim considerably at around 3.85V if allowed to do so. I usually replace my batteries far before that point.

This is the newer version review
candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?315587-Review-of-Measurement-on-Xtar-WP6-II-charger

Using a calibrated meter is no guarantee for getting the correct measurements or interpreting the results correct (I like this setup). The first WP6 may not follow a nicely drawn CC/CV curve, but it does never go above a CC/CV curve, this means that it will charge slower than a perfect CC/CV charger, but it is handling the cells just as gentle as a perfect CC/CV charger.

A old cell may have a resting voltage near 4.1 when fully charger, you do not want a charger to start charging on that, at least not if you hope to get a long life from you batteries.

Again with the MP1, the only price for the sloppy curves is time. The fact that it says ready before the battery is fully charged is annoying, but as long as it is at 95% capacity it is acceptable (But a two level indicator would have been perfect). But yours obvious says ready way before that and I that is not acceptable!

I have not checked how the WP6 II is on topping up cells.

A hobby charger is the best charging tool, but most only handles one cell and they are not as convenient as multi channel cradle chargers.

Is this the same charger as the one Manafont sells for $35.50?

It looks like there is two adapters included with this one?

Mine left Singapore on Wednesday - hopefully it'll be here in a week so I can test it properly. Since I have some 3100mAh 18650s coming too, I will even have some new cells to test it with.

I'm a little surprised that szws are using Singapore Post - it really isn't that near China. As in 2600km apart.