YLP coupon for BLF

can you share it with us please
It is on development stage, as far as i know.
But in one discussion between Inferion (driver developer) and fnksb (YLP executive by such projects) was mentioned that anyway, no changes in idea, because all have been ordered yet. Of course, this could be about Gekko, but contest of discussion was about Stark

So, we all are in waiting position. FL would be interesting, i think, because of changeable light distribution, like in Panda3, but with improved UI, power and battery capacity. And of course touchscreen )

Thank you! Let’s wait :wink:

Don’t understand me wrong, 300 lm is fine for a light of this size!

But IMHO they should discuss this. I’m not interested in this light with the current firmware, but I would buy some if it is possible to update the firmware later.

IMHO they should discuss this.
How they can divide the skin of an unkillable bear (Never divide the skin until the bear is dead!), and give promisses.
In firmware adoption MAY BE could be neccessary changes in hardware, so new firmware simply wouldn’t work correct on old hardware. And anyone would be angry on them by their promisses.

Anyone know if YLP are able to ship the UK again? I can get stuff shipped from China/EU ok currently. But don’t know how to check from Russia.

I ordered a Falcon F15 beginning of the year. but I think COVID restrictions meant it couldn’t be shipped. I said to keep the order open rather than refund, as I’d still like the light. But don’t know what the current situation is.

Thanks.

As I know, delivery to UK is possible, and your order was already shipped some time ago.

BTW, the special discount price for Gekko is available for a couple more days only .

How long are orders taking to get to the US? Tracking for my order (#2565) suggest it has been stuck in Russia with no updates since acceptance on Feb. 8th.

Looks like payment is difficult. No Paypal?

I paid using Paypal.

These look real nice. Will pick a couple up.

How is the build quality?

Is there any new coupon available?

Coupon BLF-10 is actual right now.
And Gekko Coupon Gekko21 (valid until 02/23/2021)

Any codes for the Panda 2M CRI?

slmjim

BLF-10 coupon is not working anymore?Already noticed that couple of months ago…It should be valid until 31.12.2021?

Panda 4.0 looks awesome!

Video

Coupon is working again!
I bought panda 4.0 yesterday

I'm guessing that with sanctions on RU, YLP sales are a thing of the past, at least for the foreseeable future. Unfortunate, as the Panda 2M CRI is by far my favorite floody headlight & I'd like to get a few more to gift & for myself.

The Panda 2M CRI is manufactured for YLP in China, but I don't know what company manufactures it.

Is there any way the manufacturer could be identified & asked to sell direct, since purchases from RU are likely unavailable?

slmjim

They have a web site, why don’t you ask them?

No interest, but I saw that Kiriba-ru was looking into some sort of freight forwarding arrangement where he could sell or send his parts to someone in another country and have them send it on to the final destination. If these guys are worth supporting currently, maybe that’s a way to do it. Have you already searched aliexpress and amazon, etc. to see if any are available elsewhere? Seems like I saw them listed somewhere other than their website, some time back anyway.

I reached out to them on Instagram and verified, they can’t ship directly to international customers right now.

I did. Going on 3+ weeks now. No response.

slmjim