You guys are stealing all of my money!

i get a feeling that he may have been the same user as another that was recently banned… could be wrong. got that vibe whith the meme flipping off code

sorry… but i think we are the closest thing you have to flashaholics anonymous. your pretty much screwed :Sp
but there is a bright side (we need a good flashlight smiley)

Ouch, thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile:

seems i shouldn’t have clarified…the post is gone

Figures, I leave for a few hours to go to the range and miss the whole thing.Oh well…back to flashlights!Anyways, OrAirwolf……your not wasting money.You are tranforming a piece of paper with a number on it into a usefull, tangable tool that can be used and enjoyed! I hope you get your TK70, or at least get your funds back to spend on something else!

The way I am looking at it right now is that this hobby is a heck of a lot cheaper than my other interests: dive watches, guns, computers, and home entertainment.

Well, we do share another hobby.And yes, flashlights are a lot cheaper….and batteries are a lot easier to get than ammo right now.Looks like I am going to have to start spending more time on the reloading bench if I wan’t to shoot much until this crap passes over.

Just remember to pace yourself, never have more than one or two purchases heading your way. That way you get a good solid use of it before the next arrives :wink:

Words I struggle with but try and live by

For all you Flashaholics, I can tell you that when you get to 200 lights, let me know. There's only one real way to enjoy them and that is when the mist rolls in over the swamp, in the evening. Man, it's just awesome! and I just happen to have some prime swamp land for sale!

LOL.

+1! NZS=“…”

The solution to your problem is simple… send me all your money and then you won’t waste it on flashlights.

Fine. Whats your paypal address?

That word ‘transform’ reminds me…Another way to mitigate the addiction is to aim for lights allowing “LEGO” or interchangeability which is still possible even across some brands. You can do that when you get your funds back!

Welcome to the forum , oRAirwolf .

Do quite a bit of research before you decide what light will best suit your particular needs .

You will need a thower , a flooder , an EDC , a headlamp , a keychain light and at least one flashlight you buy just because it looks really cool . Or several .

Then buy a whole lot more flashlights . If necessary , invent new needs for your flashlights .

Get into modding flashlights when you realize that there are no commercially available lights that are perfect for you .

Keep us posted on your progress .

Never mind .

I only have about 15 flashlights (but I am constantly on the lookout for more :-))

For the guys with 200 lights - have you tried turning them all on at the same time (or at least 20-30 of them) in a room, pointed at a wall or ceiling ? Must be fun to see what 20,000 lumens looks like in a small room :bigsmile:

I have tried 5 of my lights on at once - totaling around maybe 5,000 lumens. What a sight !

Here’s 15,000 lumens (25,000 if I turn on the overheads).

I’m getting closer to that magic number of 200, I’m at 159…… :bigsmile: