You have a Flashlight addiction when:

...even if it's on an interior surface.

Glad I'm not the only one! lol!

When you’ve got BLF in the background no matter what you’re doing on the PC. Swapping between Kindle app and BLF every ten minutes or so.

When you count up your current lights and are disappointed no matter how many you have. Or you like to add up roughly how many lumens your lights would produce if they were all on at the same time. I think I’m around 10,000, but if I add in parts that aren’t installed its at least 15k.

Also, when you refuse to add up how much you’ve spent on lights over the years…

Yes, anodizing damage really frosts my kelvinator

when you buy 8 laptop battery packs just for the cells, even though you already have plenty.

-When you run out of different LED tints to try and you think, XML2 T2 8B4 is not that warm, I’m sure I can find a use for it. :bigsmile:
-When your mail carier asks you on a Monday how many packages you are expecting this week :wink:
-When you participate in group buys to buy other people lights :smiley:

It’s pure horror…

When you set aside a ridiculous amount of money for the year (nothing like some here are spending) to buy lights etc, realize you've spent it before the end of May AND don't have half of what you want.

On second thought, I can't believe it lasted this long. I did good huh?

You read an article about how scientists have learned tequila has the perfect balance of carbon to make it ideal for use in carbon vapor deposition diamond forming and think of how to apply this new knowledge to heat management in flashlights.

When the shelves where you put all your flashlights collections collapsed on you :_(

When you're white wall hunting and the paint begins to bubble and the drapes burst into flames.

You buy stock in Cree.

Your daughters new boyfriend "Spike" seems like an OK Dude because he said "Wow" when he saw all your lights .

If your pet poodle is named Farka.

You're considering doing your own laser surgery.

The UPS driver breaks it off with your wife because losing you as a customer would be unbearable.

When you dedome a 7A tint XP-E2 to see how cosy your flashlight gets (it gets really nice'n warm, my rough estimate is 2400K :-) )

How did you come up with that one?

Hopefully not personal experience :wink:

i guess the number of deliveries support his Job *lol

Boaz, you should write jokes for David Letterman’s Top 10 lists. That was a great post made me laugh out loud.

When your new prized custom made Ti light needs tweaking so you fire up the Butane torch…

WOW! That looks amazing!

you are crazy