Your suggestions for developing a new 26800 charger?

So weird… I got out my Nightwatch NSX4 today that runs on 26800 batteries. I have 3 batteries and yet my charger has vanished. I was about to post a thread to see if any one knew where I could get a 26800 charger because the slots on my Gyrfalcon aren’t long enough to fit!

I would be interested in a full-range charger with two dissimilar slots: one large slot that supports cells from 18650 up to 26800+, and one small slot that properly handles 18350, 14500, and other small cells that are not always well supported on general chargers. Each slot size should have charging characteristics tailored to that size range of cells.

A larger version might have two of each size slot.

Any updates XTAR. Hank has the battery tube ready but lots of us don’t have a charger to charge the 26800. Please help.

Of course it won’t make everyone happy (need to characterise the cell, as in capacity, internal resistance, etc.) but just for charging weirdo cells, I use one of those magnetic stick-on chargers and let it go. I’m almost always not in any itchin’ hurry to get a huge cell topped off immediately, so if it cooks overnight, I’m good with that.

I agree and often they can be had for around 10 bux. I have several vapcell 21700 I charge with one of those. Works well for me.