Your thoughts?

Don’t waste your money.

The only way it’s 6000mah is if they are counting the sum of all 10 batteries. You can see by the picture that they are unprotected, but even if there was a protection circuit, it wouldn’t be worth a crap. Not only save your money by not buying these, save your house from burning down and your flashlight from performing terribly… by not buying these.

I’m not trying to be mean or even cynical, just trying to get the point across to anyone that reads this. Real Samsung’s can be had well under $5, or even much less as pack pulls.

BTL= Best To Leave.
as in avoid.
if there was a 6000mah 18650 tesla would have been buying the entire production and none would be on ebay.
lucky if they are 600.

Please include subject matter in the title.
I wouldn’t have read this thread…

Flee.

+1.

I’ve got cheap batteries, probably 1000mah is a good expectation. But I suppose could be 400-1500, occasionally more. Probably not as safe. Mine work fine, so far. Was just looking at some Cheapies on ebay, might get some.

I’d probably use these , if they were similar to what I have.

I’ve heard not to charge past 2C, so be careful not to use too fast of a charger.

Where can a guy get high mah protected Samsung cells?

Batteries Best shop in the country.

My thoughts?

Thanks guys. I had a funny feeling these were fakes. What is the highest mah found in the 18650?

3500/3600mah

Some tests of Li-ion cells with the Opus BT-C3100 V2.0

That thread was very interesting. I currently use some unmarked cells pulled out of some battery back up packs used in the security alarm market. They work fine. I am sure there are better.

I agree with you

Ultrafire cell are garbage or at least ultra low performing & dangerous old cells that still have some life in them. The seller rotated the cells in such way you can only see the bottom part of the Ultrafire logo.

MikieG, idk if the cells you pulled were like laptop pulls, but laptop pulls are generally pretty good, afaik, as long as the V hasn’t dropped too low.

My thoughts are quite often a-jumble

Then that voice in my head starts to mumble

I can't get through a day

Without losing my way

If I stray from the path I might stumble

and if you do, don’t come back to complain how you were scammed :slight_smile:

not good not bad,just follow yuor thought!