Your worst flashlight 2014?

Thanks for that ToyKeeper and I definitely would go that route but my S10 has an unremovable lens retaining ring. I have tried everything to get it off. I have heated it, used a watch back remover, just about EVERYTHING and it won’t budge. I’ve read where others have had the same problem.

Hmm, I’m not sure how to remove that, then. Tterev3 modded mine before I ever saw it, so it had already been removed once when I got it. However, the method I’ve personally found works best is to use a rubber jar opener. Press the bezel down against the rubber sheet, hard, and twist the body.

I’m not sure if this will work for a brand new item though, especially if they glued the threads.

Acetone or methyl ethyl ketone might soften the glue. But they are volatile so to really soak it you would have to enclose it.

Yeah, also tried the jar opener trick TK with zero results. It’s almost like it’s welded on. I don’t think I’d want to try any volatile chemicals Fritz. Could be detrimental to rubber and plastic parts.