Zebralight SC64c LE w/High CRI Nichia 219B R9080 $150

For everyone with outstanding orders, it’s been a bit hectic here for obvious reasons, but please know I’m still working on getting everything out. I only have a handful of lights for new orders until I can get more from Zebralight, and I’ll be getting in touch with people who have already PMed me about them as soon as I can.

Stay safe, everyone.

thanks great bobsirbob.

:+1:

Wow DUV –0.0047 is amazing! I’m curious how come the tint is so rosy since I assume you bought this from Azhu, where he tested the DUV to be –0.0001

Is that a good thing ?.

To me it is a very good thing as I prefer rosy tint. The duv is a measurement of how far above or below the BBL black body locus. The farther above the BBL, the more green/yellow, the farther below the bbl, the more rosy

much thanks SKV.

Just received my modded SC64c LE.

Great flashlight - check.

Great emitter - check.

Great mod - check.

Thanks Bob_McBob!

Has anyone heard from Chris lately? I’ve been waiting 4 mos now for my 2nd build from him and no response from him since March 23rd. Last response from him was that it should be done and shipped in a couple days. About to request a refund as my assumption is it was lost but figured I’d reach out again.

Thanks!

Mid-May and communication up until then was a little spotty but I got my light shortly thereafter and he did a nice job.

Chris got back to me and all is good!

Still thinking of offering this Bob? Might be interested if you could mod one with the 3000k XHP35 HI

I actually have one of these on order from him, and am (im)patiently awaiting it’s completion/arrival. I would definitely send him a message soon though, with the whole discontinuation of the XHP35 HI.

Thanks for the heads-up. I will PM him.

btw, please let me know how you like it!

PM’d on discord. I’ll update with impressions when it arrives. :smiley:

New to ZL and I just saw this! wow… pm sent :slight_smile:

You won’t be sorry.

Is this still available? I just got into the flashlight game and now craving CRI vs lumens.

very likely. Sir Bob will surely help you here.
amazing builds sir bob!.

:+1:
Congratulations on your McBob Zebras :beer: