Zebralight SC64C with 4000K LH351D

Had to order one. Is on BackOrder.

I ordered also lol, from nkon. In stock and cheaper. Long shipping but ZL said a month wait for them.

I’m personally not a huge fan of mine. Way too much green in the beam.

I find my tolerance for the green depends on how much my eyes are accustomed to 4000K. If I find 4000K too warm at that particular moment, then I find I notice the green even more. If my eyes are adjusted to 3000K, and turn on the light, don’t really notice the green.

I will try and install a Lee Minus Green filter. I think it will clean it right up.

I’ve currently got a dc fix filter on mine. It helps, but definitely lowers the range of the beam, which I had liked. I looked at the Lee filters, however I don’t believe they are self adhesive, so I’m not quite sure how I would install it on the lens.

Tiny bit of contact cement smeared around the edge of the lens. Easily removed with iso alcohol if you want to later.

Even though the tint on my LE is pretty good (especially compared to some other LH351Ds that haven’t been dedomed) I run it with a minus 1/8 green filter.

I like my ylp 2m cri, if this is close I think I will love it

My SC64 LE has an even slightly better tint than my YLP Unicorn (could be due to optics vs reflectors even) so I think you’ll be very pleased.

I just installed a Lee Filter on mine, 804 to be specific. I used double sided tape, and if applied carefully without any fingerprints, does a really good job.
Tint is now perfect!

My SC64c LE arrived. Wow… even better than my SC62w. Wider central beam, with softer transition to a wide spill. Color quality is very nice.

White wall beam analysis shows a very slight greenish-yellowish corona, but this is not noticed at all in actual use. Overall color quality and beam are really great. Tint looks closer to 3500k to my eyes than the stated 4000k, which is fine by me!

Great job, Zebralight!

Mine is still inbound, after ZL shows in stock lol.