Group Buy #36: Utorch UT03 3x CREE XHP70 9,000lm+ Flashlight - 180+ units

538 posts / 0 new
Last post
Duke
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 08/11/2015 - 10:52
Posts: 21
Location: Germany

Interested depending on price.

Charga
Charga's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 07/31/2012 - 16:58
Posts: 274
Location: Deutschland

Interested depending on price. Wink

' Lumen est omen '

Hope is no option!

gorb507
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 02/24/2016 - 09:34
Posts: 40
Location: Canada

Interested depending on price and mode between 1200lm – 10000lm

Gorb507

Kindle
Kindle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 04/22/2011 - 10:24
Posts: 259
Location: USA

Interested. Smile

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 3777
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

Interested in the price, please PM me.

Looking for:

5” parabolic reflector (for recoil light)

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 1732

Price is already known? Please PM me MSRP and GB price. Thanks!

Andybibbville
Andybibbville's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 08/09/2013 - 09:25
Posts: 219
Location: Bibbville, Alabama

Interested please add me to the list.

John 12:46 “I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.” Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1317
Location: Houston Texas

gorb507 wrote:
Interested depending on price and mode between 1200lm – 10000lm

From a few posts back:

freeme – I just tested, 3300lm brightness level is present for the sample. I am not sure if we should call it high 2 or turbo 1.

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-6 thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6!
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

leroycp
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 16 min ago
Joined: 12/27/2015 - 19:24
Posts: 531
Location: Stewart TN

Interested

Phantom1
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 05/13/2017 - 00:53
Posts: 56

Interested depending on price

my9221
Offline
Last seen: 31 min 41 sec ago
Joined: 07/26/2011 - 02:18
Posts: 751
Location: United States

I’m in depending on the price!

ZozzV6
ZozzV6's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 19 sec ago
Joined: 03/24/2016 - 12:19
Posts: 715
Location: Hungary

Interested about price! Thank you!

MagPap
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 01/06/2012 - 09:14
Posts: 94
Location: Spain

Interested depending on price

Bruno28
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 48 min ago
Joined: 11/27/2014 - 23:20
Posts: 320
Location: Australia

Im in for one! Thanks

joechina
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2016 - 08:23
Posts: 275

For me Turbo is a mode with a automatic step down. Or to hot to hold within 3 minutes.

If I can hold it just without burns that’s High

Tom_182
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 14 hours ago
Joined: 11/22/2012 - 03:44
Posts: 86
Location: Germany

Interested depending on price… Wink

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 33 min 24 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 4452
Location: freedailydeals.org

This light is expected to go through another round of refinement / upgrade before official launch.

Huge thanks to all BLF members who have contacted me regarding UT03 design. I truly appreciate for your time and effort. cool

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1317
Location: Houston Texas

freeme wrote:

This light is expected to go through another round of refinement / upgrade before official launch.


Huge thanks to all BLF members who have contacted me regarding UT03 design. I truly appreciate for your time and effort. cool


Are blf members giving Utorch any ideas to make it better?

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-6 thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6!
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 33 min 24 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 4452
Location: freedailydeals.org

I have already submitted the list of suggestions. Let us see what they are able to offer in few weeks time.

JasonWW wrote:
freeme wrote:

This light is expected to go through another round of refinement / upgrade before official launch.

Huge thanks to all BLF members who have contacted me regarding UT03 design. I truly appreciate for your time and effort. cool

Are blf members giving Utorch any ideas to make it better?
JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1317
Location: Houston Texas

freeme wrote:

I have already submitted the list of suggestions. Let us see what they are able to offer in few weeks time.


JasonWW wrote:
freeme wrote:

This light is expected to go through another round of refinement / upgrade before official launch.


Huge thanks to all BLF members who have contacted me regarding UT03 design. I truly appreciate for your time and effort. cool


Are blf members giving Utorch any ideas to make it better?

I’ve never seen a light that looks like this. Is this a Utorch original design?

UPDATE: This appears to be another clone of a yet unreleased Manker light.

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-6 thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6!
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

pinkpanda3310
pinkpanda3310's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 15 hours ago
Joined: 12/28/2013 - 08:45
Posts: 1232
Location: Perth

Interested

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 1732
freeme wrote:

I have already submitted the list of suggestions. Let us see what they are able to offer in few weeks time.

To whom? Who is Utorch? Utorch = GearBest just like ZanFlare (Martin got his sample from Jona/GearBest)?

shan6oob
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/19/2015 - 10:49
Posts: 21

Interested depending on price.

Sukoi
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 19 hours ago
Joined: 09/28/2016 - 03:32
Posts: 128
Location: N. Europe

Interested, hope for a better UI

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1317
Location: Houston Texas

Sukoi wrote:
Interested, hope for a better UI

My vote is Narsil. Ramping would be sweet on this light. Thumbs Up

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-6 thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6!
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

steepdrop
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 8 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2012 - 15:10
Posts: 32
Location: SOCAL

I’m in depending on the price

giorgoskok
giorgoskok's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 11/13/2015 - 10:46
Posts: 2109
Location: Greece
JasonWW wrote:
Sukoi wrote:
Interested, hope for a better UI
My vote is Narsil. Ramping would be sweet on this light. Thumbs Up

The target now is to make this light awesome , and correct all the possible flaws it has , as a test unit . So Narsil , even though is awesome it can’t be implemented .

kotobuki
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2016 - 09:41
Posts: 113
Location: US

Interested depending on price. Thanks.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 1317
Location: Houston Texas
giorgoskok wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
Sukoi wrote:
Interested, hope for a better UI
My vote is Narsil. Ramping would be sweet on this light. Thumbs Up

The target now is to make this light awesome , and correct all the possible flaws it has , as a test unit . So Narsil , even though is awesome it can’t be implemented .


I know, just wishful thinking. I want it on all my lights now. Lol

My Convoy L6 thread with XHP70.2, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware, lighted side switch and cut down SMO reflector. Lots of amp draws on stock driver as well.
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/54477

My Supfire L5-6 thread with XHP70, Texas Avenger FET driver, Narsil ramping firmware and lighted side switch. My mini L6!
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/55746

giorgoskok
giorgoskok's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 11/13/2015 - 10:46
Posts: 2109
Location: Greece
JasonWW wrote:
giorgoskok wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
Sukoi wrote:
Interested, hope for a better UI
My vote is Narsil. Ramping would be sweet on this light. Thumbs Up

The target now is to make this light awesome , and correct all the possible flaws it has , as a test unit . So Narsil , even though is awesome it can’t be implemented .


I know, just wishful thinking. I want it on all my lights now. Lol

After i modded some of my lights (with Narsil) i love it too . Beer

Pages