New release high capacity vapcell 14500 1000mah battery

55 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 81
Location: China
New release high capacity vapcell 14500 1000mah battery

Good performance, consistency and cycle life

PTC protection

For flashlights, lasers, electric toothbrushes, electric razors, and so on.

And it can be used in battery pack.

It can replace Sony 14500 680mah and Sanyo 14500P 840mah.

At present, the battery is flat top, which can process button, but it will increase the length.

Unit price concession, you deserve it. Big Smile


Search for the best li-ion battery

Lux-Perpetua
Lux-Perpetua's picture
Online
Last seen: 1 min 18 sec ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 04:39
Posts: 715
Location: Germany

Very much interested! PM sent. Wink

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 81
Location: China

Lux-Perpetua wrote:

Very much interested! PM sent. Wink


Thanks,It will be sold on vapcell store Express Big Smile

Search for the best li-ion battery

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 55 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 13563
Location: Amsterdam

Very nice! Good work Vapcell! I will wait for it to appear on your website.

Any progress on a good capacity high drain 16340 cell as well?

link to djozz tests 

“I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.”   (Gus Speth)

TheOnlyDocc
TheOnlyDocc's picture
Online
Last seen: 14 min 53 sec ago
Joined: 06/26/2015 - 05:17
Posts: 532
Location: Mönchengladbach /Germany

Nice to see another option to the Sanyo 14500P. Waiting to see them in your Store!

BLF D 80 LT and Longer D80 Tubes for Sale http://budgetlightforum.com/node/62463

nick779
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 50 min ago
Joined: 03/09/2018 - 15:46
Posts: 105
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Ooooo get one to Hkj for further testing!

AlexGT
AlexGT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 06/07/2012 - 17:39
Posts: 3852
Location: Texas

I am interested in 3, what is your best price? Where to order, link?

Kindle
Kindle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 04/22/2011 - 10:24
Posts: 499
Location: USA

Subscribed

plasma327
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 08/15/2016 - 10:23
Posts: 95
Location: Somewhere in Appalachia

Oh ! I want some!!

JaredM
JaredM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 10/31/2011 - 13:33
Posts: 470
Location: Donegal, Pennsylvania (SW)

djozz wrote:
Very nice! Good work Vapcell! I will wait for it to appear on your website.

Any progress on a good capacity high drain 16340 cell as well?

+1

Got a few V11R’s that need good 16340s as that o-ring groove just doesn’t leave enough meat for boring for 18mm cells

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 81
Location: China

djozz wrote:
Very nice! Good work Vapcell! I will wait for it to appear on your website.

Any progress on a good capacity high drain 16340 cell as well?

Dear Djozz

Thanks you very much

16340 battery,it seems that progress has not been made for many years. We are looking for a better 16340 battery.

I have questions to consult you.

What is the main purpose of this battery? What is the market share of battery power requirements compared to 18350?

Look forward to your reply Blushing

Search for the best li-ion battery

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 81
Location: China
nick779 wrote:
Ooooo get one to Hkj for further testing!

We will send it to him ,hope HKJ will test it

Thanks

Search for the best li-ion battery

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 55 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 13563
Location: Amsterdam

vapcell Dennis wrote:
djozz wrote:
Very nice! Good work Vapcell! I will wait for it to appear on your website.

Any progress on a good capacity high drain 16340 cell as well?

Dear Djozz

Thanks you very much

16340 battery,it seems that progress has not been made for many years. We are looking for a better 16340 battery.

I have questions to consult you.

What is the main purpose of this battery? What is the market share of battery power requirements compared to 18350?

Look forward to your reply Blushing


Hi Dennis,

The main purpose of the 16340 battery is flashlight use. Many popular pocketable flashlights are on the market that make use of in the USA widely available (non-rechargable) CR123 batteries, these flashlight are often used with (rechargable) 16340 batteries.

The 16340 is noticably smaller than 18350 batteries and flashlights for 16340 batteries are often used in the pocket of your pants, while 18350 flashlight are found by many people to be a bit too big for that.

The market share in general is not high (the 16340 is not used much in vaping), but for flashlights the 16340 is a very common battery.

link to djozz tests 

“I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.”   (Gus Speth)

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 81
Location: China

JaredM wrote:
djozz wrote:
Very nice! Good work Vapcell! I will wait for it to appear on your website.

Any progress on a good capacity high drain 16340 cell as well?

+1

Got a few V11R’s that need good 16340s as that o-ring groove just doesn’t leave enough meat for boring for 18mm cells

Dear JaredM

Thanks you very much

16340 battery,it seems that progress has not been made for many years. We are looking for a better 16340 battery.

I have questions to consult you.

What is the main purpose of this battery? What is the market share of battery power requirements compared to 18350?

Look forward to your reply Big Smile

Search for the best li-ion battery

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 81
Location: China

djozz wrote:
vapcell Dennis wrote:
djozz wrote:
Very nice! Good work Vapcell! I will wait for it to appear on your website.

Any progress on a good capacity high drain 16340 cell as well?

Dear Djozz

Thanks you very much

16340 battery,it seems that progress has not been made for many years. We are looking for a better 16340 battery.

I have questions to consult you.

What is the main purpose of this battery? What is the market share of battery power requirements compared to 18350?

Look forward to your reply Blushing


Hi Dennis,

The main purpose of the 16340 battery is flashlight use. Many popular pocketable flashlights are on the market that make use of in the USA widely available (non-rechargable) CR123 batteries, these flashlight are often used with (rechargable) 16340 batteries.

The 16340 is noticably smaller than 18350 batteries and flashlights for 16340 batteries are often used in the pocket of your pants, while 18350 flashlight are found by many people to be a bit too big for that.

The market share in general is not high (the 16340 is not used much in vaping), but for flashlights the 16340 is a very common battery.

Dear Djozz

Thank you very much for your reply.

How much is the sustainable discharge current of the 16340 battery? 2A, 5A or 10A?

If power performance is pursued, the battery capacity will be reduced.

I know that 18350 10A is popular.

Thank you Blushing

Search for the best li-ion battery

JaredM
JaredM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 10/31/2011 - 13:33
Posts: 470
Location: Donegal, Pennsylvania (SW)

As Djozz has stated, a number of compact flashlights use CR123 and are compatible with rechargeable 16340/16350s. Current draw for these applications is 1-3Amps most commonly. But the nature typical of BLF forum users are to prefer higher current capable cells. So continuous 5A would be a good limit for this size cell, in my opinion. I feel that a minimum requirement is at least STRONG performance at 3A.

CRX
CRX's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 04/02/2013 - 15:27
Posts: 2891
Location: Scotland

Yep, 3-6A Thumbs Up
9A if you can Smile

HKJ
HKJ's picture
Online
Last seen: 9 min 27 sec ago
Joined: 05/24/2011 - 12:23
Posts: 6327
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
vapcell Dennis wrote:
nick779 wrote:
Ooooo get one to Hkj for further testing!

We will send it to him ,hope HKJ will test it

Of course I will test it.

My website with reviews of many chargers and batteries (More than 1000): https://lygte-info.dk/

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 12 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 1733
Location: US

This is very exciting news! I love the 14500 size because I have a ton of AA/14500 lights that can use this. I have a number of Sanyo 14500P but always wish the capacity can be higher. This will help a bit. What cell is under the wrap? Surprise it can beat the Sanyo in energy density.

Also, did you send the Sanyo NCR21700A to HKJ for testing? Really like to have that on his comparator. It seems to be the best 21700 for most flashlight use cases unless very high current is required.

duvallite
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 01/08/2016 - 00:09
Posts: 135
Location: Greater Puget Sound

Interested in the 14500, and hope you can do a good 16340 also. Have several of both types of lights since I prefer those sizes for edc.

Firelight2
Firelight2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 53 min 15 sec ago
Joined: 04/08/2011 - 15:17
Posts: 2745
Location: California

Very interested in this 14500.

I have a number of 14500 flashlights and so far the best high-drain cells I have only hold 650 mAh.

Question on your new 14500s Vapcell: What is the sustainable current? 3A? 4A?

mihlit
Offline
Last seen: 54 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 11/08/2018 - 04:50
Posts: 11
Location: Czech Republic

On one of these cells, you can read “Max continuous discharge 3A”

Anyway, looks good. The price is secret intentionally?

Sillen
Sillen's picture
Online
Last seen: 11 min 41 sec ago
Joined: 08/01/2018 - 06:39
Posts: 331
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Got 4 sofirn 14500 on order but could go 2-4 of these if ship to Oz

duvallite
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 01/08/2016 - 00:09
Posts: 135
Location: Greater Puget Sound

Link to your website?

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 55 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 13563
Location: Amsterdam

duvallite wrote:
Link to your website?

It is not listed yet.
https://vapcell.aliexpress.com/store/1084158

link to djozz tests 

“I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.”   (Gus Speth)

Freedom
Freedom's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 8 hours ago
Joined: 01/11/2016 - 04:18
Posts: 192
HKJ wrote:
vapcell Dennis wrote:
nick779 wrote:
Ooooo get one to Hkj for further testing!

We will send it to him ,hope HKJ will test it

Of course I will test it.

Thanks, HKG. The protected cell form factor (apparently) receives little love of late.

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 55 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 13563
Location: Amsterdam

This is not a protected cell, it has no electronics that prevent overcurrent or overcharge/-discharge. The PTC is a one-time fuse that will blow in case of a direct short, all li-ion cells from major brands have that.

link to djozz tests 

“I used to think that top environmental problems were biodiversity loss, ecosystem collapse and climate change. I thought that thirty years of good science could address these problems. I was wrong. The top environmental problems are selfishness, greed and apathy, and to deal with these we need a cultural and spiritual transformation. And we scientists don’t know how to do that.”   (Gus Speth)

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 81
Location: China
Beer wow ,Thanks you very much Waiting for HKJ’s test report. Big Smile

Search for the best li-ion battery

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 81
Location: China
JaredM wrote:
As Djozz has stated, a number of compact flashlights use CR123 and are compatible with rechargeable 16340/16350s. Current draw for these applications is 1-3Amps most commonly. But the nature typical of BLF forum users are to prefer higher current capable cells. So continuous 5A would be a good limit for this size cell, in my opinion. I feel that a minimum requirement is at least STRONG performance at 3A.

Thanks you very much for your information. Thumbs Up

Search for the best li-ion battery

DavidEF
DavidEF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 53 min ago
Joined: 06/05/2014 - 06:00
Posts: 6322
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina, USA

I’m looking forward to this 14500 coming on the market. Thanks Vapcell!

Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.
-Ayn Rand

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 81
Location: China

SKV89 wrote:
This is very exciting news! I love the 14500 size because I have a ton of AA/14500 lights that can use this. I have a number of Sanyo 14500P but always wish the capacity can be higher. This will help a bit. What cell is under the wrap? Surprise it can beat the Sanyo in energy density.

Also, did you send the Sanyo NCR21700A to HKJ for testing? Really like to have that on his comparator. It seems to be the best 21700 for most flashlight use cases unless very high current is required.

We have sent a few weeks ago, HKJ probably almost received the sanyo NCR21700A battery. Smile

Search for the best li-ion battery

Pages