30% off select 18650 Name BrandTorches at Meritline via Coupon. Incld. A $70 EA8!

I didnt either lol… Somehow it was still in my cart… Must have left a cookie

i thought i hd allow permissions… hm… i’ll try to completely disable it and see how it goes… thanks!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing…
Bought two cheaper lights…

Because im gonna mod them! :slight_smile:

Wow! Unheard price for a TM26!

I had to pay sales tax, but it’s still the best deal out there I’ve seen for this light. Order placed!

I paid the extra $1.99 for “expedited shipping” which supposedly guarantees delivery in 10 business days - we’ll see if that’s true. That would be April 22nd. If it doesn’t show up by then Meritline will be hearing from me!

Thanks for the great tip and promo code, mhanlen!

Gah, they don’t accept Canadian addresses for the EA8 ?
I’ve purchased there before :frowning: :sigh:

By the way, I checked this link again. There have been new lights added and some removed. The code will still work with lights on the original list. All the new lights that have been added do not work with the coupon code. I did not try hunting down the lights that are no longer contained in this link. Use the coupon at your own risk.

that’s a good price… i paid $16 for the same light :Sp
it’s a nice EDC light, not too bright, not too dim … useful for shining stuff at 20’ or less

Does it have next mode memory? I’d like you to say “No” but that’s probably wishful thinking.

Coupon expired for use on EA8. Maybe everything.

This looks like a nice light.

http://www.meritline.com/5-mode-860-lumens-flashlight-torch—-p-104011.aspx

Marc.

No, it's just your flashlight addiction, kicking in again :D LOL

But we all understand :P

No good you think?

Ultrafire, puts me off somewhat though.

You’re right about the addiction bit though. :bigsmile:

Marc.

Hi,

Is this a side-switcher? The description doesn’t say.

There is a lot fancy words in description for all that to fit into ~18 bucks!

@ohaya yes, it's a side switch.

But It’s U2, HAIII, it’s got it all! :wink:

Oh, oh - looks like the code doesn’t work anymore :(…

yea, code does not work anymore. i just tried as well.
i was gonna purchase that same 1200 lumen light with the side switch haha.
but whats funny is the 1000 lumen version of the exact light without the charging port is $18.99.

i wonder if its brighter for some wierd reason thats why its more expensive for a light with less stuff.

I received the 1200 lumen light and the 1000 lumen light today.
14 days. That is what I consider pretty good.

I had hoped these were pretty much unbranded lights light the pictures showed. But its the Small zun ZY-T29 and ZY-T11. So I did not save much compared to FT who I knew sold the Small Zun lights. But cant complain on the price.

Depending on battery and battery voltage They are around 2Amps on high. ZY-T11 have a slightly higher tail cap reading. FT lumen numbers are quite trustworthy.

ZY-T29 UI
high-medium- low-strobe-sos-off
This light did not work at first, had to tighten retaining ring on driver. Also had a decent scratch on the tailcap. Otherwise a nice sized light with a not so nice UI.

ZY- T11 UI
high-medium- low- strobe- sos-low
WTF! Where is off And why do I have two low-modes…
Can anyone confirm if its broken? I would assume it should start on off-mode, not my second low. Because once I start to screw on the tail-cap there is no way to turn it off, it starts in low. :Sp
Broken?

I see one review on FT site that says UI should be “high-mid-low-strobe-sos-off”
Well, mine is low, when it should be off… :frowning:

Anyone else have experience with these?

actually neutral white???

You know, I was sitting on the couch last night and just for the heck of it, browsing all their lights (There’s a ton!)… and I came across that one. It’s like it lifted the description from a Nitecore.