30% off select 18650 Name BrandTorches at Meritline via Coupon. Incld. A $70 EA8!

it does seem suspiciously like that is the case

UPDATE:

After THIRTY-TWO DAYS the TM26 finally arrived on May 10. So much for expedited shipping! (Meritline DID refund the extra 1.99 I paid, however). DHL sucks.

But, to be honest, it was worth the wait. WOW! What a beautiful light! This is the state of the art in its class. I highly recommend it!

So strange… I still haven’t received the first light I purchased… got the one I bought a few days later about a week and a half ago.

FYI, fellow sale shoppers, I’m still waiting on the light I bought on the 8th. I called Meritline about a dozen times today after alternating between getting cut off after giving my order #, or talking to a message machine. It was really really frustrating. I finally found someone that gave me a few seconds, and gave her my order number. Got a refund…

My very first order from them to ever get “lost” or not show up in over a month. Hope everyone else fared better. The flashlight probably was junk anyway…

Ok, so yesterday the light came. The day after Meritline issued a refund. Guess I’ll have to call them and tell them I got it… Anyway about the t11… The Fasttech description is how it SHOULD operate. When you click it on it starts on high, then mid, low, strobe, SOS, then off. If yours isn’t turning off it’s defective. You can easily turn it off though by twisting the tailcap ever so slightly. Which is what I do to keep from having to switch through the headache inducing blinky modes.