8 bay 18650/26650/32650 charger

—————————————————
Great picture

Minos,

I’m going to be purchasing some 32650 cells soon, so I’ll need a charger that can handle them. For the price you are asking, is there any better and faster shipping method you can use to get it to the USA quicker?

I also assume it will be packaged securely so it won’t receive any shipping damage.

—————————————————————
Dear Richie .
If you just buy just one pcs of this charger. I think singapore post will be the best option for the 7-20 day delivery time and lower freight cost. If you buy a bulk number from us . We can send to you via DHL or fedex . That will be first. Maybe about 5 days.

So .It depends on your budget. About the package . Sure . I would pack it very foam. Do not worry .

It doesn’t look like from the review that it can fit in properly 8 - 26650

I did want a charger with more bays, but I do like to eat my corn in the day….choices choices…

What would Cornholio buy?

That is EXACTLY what I was going to say...... First thing I saw. LOL!!:crackup:

Sorry but names do matter. Right or wrong it gives an impression of how much effort might have went into a product. A bad name can give the impression of bad quality.

The problem i see here:
Is when a unknown manufacturer “copies” the design and shape of a well known brand name charger, ( as in this case the Nitecore i4 Multi-charger) and builds to sell a modified copy, ( in this case its like two i4’s joined together to make eight bays) then creates a name that either sounds like, spoofs, clones, or is close the original Brand name, (Nitecore - Nitecorn) to attempt to get in on the success and sales of the well known “brand name” charger, ( in this case the Nitecore i4) there will be those of us here who are experienced with these products and the nature of the item who will find some amusement when a product like this pops up.
Also there will be those who are skeptical on “these” copied products safety, especially when it comes to Lithium Ion cells and the risks inherent to charging them in a controlled manner.
What needs to be done here is a reliable test has to be done by a well known experienced tester, before many of us will feel its a safe charger to use. (as in HJK with his vast test equipment to test its perimeters, though i do question if the link and site you posted is a authentic HJK review, as the page just don’t look right. If i seen that on CPF or here then i would look at the review as more authentic.

Dbsar, it appears Minos is saying his nitecorn is the same charger that HJK has tested under the name of Enova All-80.
http://lygte-info.dk is HJK’s site.

“appears & saying” is the question and can mean a lot of things.
For many reasons including safety this “nitecorn” charger raises some red-flags for me, so i will stick with my reliable two Nitecore i4 V2’s and Opus BT-C3100 2.1 untill i see more reliable feedback on this unit.

I’m eating popcorn at night for only .67 cents, right at this moment.

My people call it Maize.

Its getting better and better, LOL! :smiley:

That’s why I love this forum especially when it gets corny, hehehe… :bigsmile:

You might want to consider using something like this in your logo. Of course you have to ask permission from Hikelite first. :wink:

This one willl send out without any brand.I will change the brand name to “minospower” OK ?

Tsk tsk tsk... Branding is everything.

Minos; You had no idea , that you were going to get

this joking , when you named the website/charger

“nitecorn”. Just take the stuff in and keep moving along.

You need to laugh also !! :wink:

RMM has a batch on the way FOR A LOWER PRICE than the HK source posting here and with free shipping to USA buyers FROM THE USA if pre ordered and his have the same name on them as the one tested by HKJ. For USA buyers it looks like a no brainer decision. I am ordering one right now.

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=375

RMMs listing also has a link to the HKJ review of the charger and below is a link to it as posted on CPF so the link from the OP is good. Just to HKJ’s personal site.

Is this charger the same as the Enova All-80 reviewed by HKJ? The review says that it is a good charger and the “Enova” brand seems to fine. :slight_smile: