8 bay 18650/26650/32650 charger

Just for Laughs.

LMAO!!! :smiley: :beer:

—————————————————-
Yes . Is the same one as Enova All-80. But Enova was not the producer, He just rebranded this charger.

Jason is not a fan of Nitecorn.

Sometimes my girlfriend has a craving for Nitecorn :wink:

—————————————————————————————-
Anyone buy this one from me ,Is USD40/pcs.
Paypal is available

In other words Enova or Nitecorn is not an established brand yet. :~

Why not offer the members here whatever brand they want to be placed on the charger? Tatasal for example might want to order one if you ‘brand’ his charger tatasal. Sort of a ‘personalized’ charger just like personalized lights, that is if its easy for you to make fabricate brands. If this charger performs like what HKJ’s review says then it would be nice bragging a personalized charger to your friends. :wink:

LMAO! I'm seriously considering changing my avatar now!

-Garry

haha, or perhaps name it Nightcorn95?

ROTFL! You guys are cracking me up! One of the best BLF threads ever!

-Garry

freeme, you nailed it!
Saved that Photo right away, I’ll look at it when I need a good laugh.
Thanks man,

Keith

Yeah right! :open_mouth: Hahaha! :smiley:

Did it first! LOL!

Alright… so to do this properly, I need to buy a can of these and roast em on the BBQ before placing them into the nightcorn holder gadget. What purpose does it serve? I hope someone doesn’t attack me for doing this…

No, no, no…. Nightcorn gadget roasts them for you. You load it up in the morning, turn it on, and when you get home that night your corn is ready for dinner. And oh, so tasty. I just wish it had an auto-butter feature. Then my life would be complete.

Have we had enough corny jokes?

No, never…

You will never cease to a maise me.

I’m going to mod a corn cob into a flashlight. Unfortunately the out-house is fresh out.