80% OFF Shadow Flashlights @SBFLASHLIGHTS. We need these OUT!

+1

Jake you've already go us here might as well take advantage. Put up the next light. LOL!

freaking annoyed. The area code wasn’t being recognized by the system. I tried two different addresses. When it finally got through, the bloody item was out of stock :( :( Lucky BLFer who got it! :slight_smile: sniff sniff.

Was it the last JM26 tee hee!

so I didn’t buy one, well, best of luck to those with bigger reach

No more lights left.

Grrrrr!! :ghost: :_( lol

90minutes late. Bummer!

What a score dude!!! :beer: :santa: Christmas in JULY!

Lucky]>>*°«}>~*%¡©™€°

As usual. Great prices, pity it's US only

I walked in, all I saw was dust settle and a single battery sleeve spinning on its edge until it too fell silent, and alone.

Should have limited the purchase to 1 or 2 per costumer/shipping address…

Damn, I glanced at the thread title earlier but I didn’t see the “80%”. :_(

Can anyone give a good home to one lonely abandoned battery sleeve?

1+
Please do. Next time?

The battery sleeve wasn’t posted yet when I grabbed my J07, otherwise I would have added it to my order

A lot less work for them to ship to fewer people.

There’s only battery sleeves left for me to buy :smiley:

But also a chance to gain new potential customers. Allowing single buyers to purchase large quantities of discounted items is not a smart practice in online commerce.

I’ll pass… the shipping is double the price of the light lol

Quite a bargain. Thanks.

All the 18650 models were gone by the time I got my order in, so I ended up buying the 1x (or 2x) 26650 Shadow JM07. It uses PWM on low and medium, something that is usually a deal-breaker for me. As well, the XP-L and others are pushing into territory formerly occupied by the XM-L2, so the XM-L emitter used by the JM07 is something like 1.5 generations out of date. No problem. At this price, I've got a light I can treat as an extra.

I appreciate the good deal.

I wonder how easy a driver and emitter swap would be in these?