80% OFF Shadow Flashlights @SBFLASHLIGHTS. We need these OUT!

Will there be a sale on the other brands that you carry, Jake?

Missed the party :frowning:

Any more discounts, we need our paypal trigger fingers ready for?

If your order hasn’t shipped we’re OOS. I’ll be emailing you shortly

My lights are here already!

Nice quality. Not just for 8 bucks either. These feel like a good light in your hand. Machining is good quality. Very comparable in quality to 4sevens Maelstrom or or similar.

Only thing that is funny about them to me is the UI. Press and hold for on? High first every time..

This will be easily fixed with an FET and TomE UI :)

Thanks again for the AWESOME deal Jake!

Any tips on removing thepill for the JM26. All i can get out of mine is a brief flash when the tube makes connection with the brass pill. Unscrew it and try it again and same. A single flash. I have tried removing the brass pill by unscrewing it by turning it with the two small indentions… even by tapping it with a scrw driver but it won’t come out.

Hi Mhanlen,

In order to get this light to come on at all you have to press and hold the switch for a couple seconds. I thought my was broke too at first, when I clicked and it did not come on.

If you knew that and it really is broke unfortunately that is the way to get the driver out of the bottom. You unthread that ring and the driver and switch will pop out the bottom.

I used the pcb with the switch on mine and attached an FET driver with Tom_Es e-switch firmware and it has a much better UI now.

I also put a de-domed U4 bin XML2 in it and got 208K lux from the little sucker.

Ok yeah… I tried the few second press… once it lit up and wouldn’t turn off or change modes, but every other time one blink once I screwed it down and holding down the switch up until 10 seconds gave me nothing. I tried moving the driver with tiny screw drivers in the two small indentations. It’s counter clockwise right? Then put a nail in one and tapped it with a hammer many times and it still wouldn’t budge.

Thanks for the help though. Something inside the pill isn’t making contact I’m sure. This will probably end up being a giveaway. I don’t have good luck with 26650 style lights as this is my second one… and also second with issues.

Still haven’t received mine yet? Supposedly shipped 9-1-2015? Order #: 1438304732-906 was supposed to be here Tuesday???

mhanlen -
I have to really crank mine down to get it to come on. I also get the brief flash, but it will only light up if I’ve really tightened it. Like, ALMOST to the point of “this is too much” tightened it.

My only 26650 is kind of flat-topped, and I noticed the delrin? piece surrounding the positive contact in the head is concaved. So, maybe it’s just a combo the light and my particular cell….?

So I see that. Mine actually came with a tiny stack of four magnets… placing those on top dead center it’s slowly caving in the flat top of my 26650. I’ll try it again in a bit, but I really really cranked it down.

I had to use a magnet on the top of my cell to. Only one though. If I use more than a 1mm magnet the body will not make contact with the brass ring.

About getting that ring out. I run into this problem a lot. In order to get a stuck ring out you have to get more torque on it. A pair of hemostats will do better than the 2 screw drivers. If its really stuck you can drill those holes out to be slightly larger and deeper and then use needle nose pliers. This is pretty serious, but almost never fails.

The holes in mine were not directly lined up across from each other so if yours is like that and you drill new holes I would drill them directly across from one another.

Got it apart. Unfortunately I don’t have any tiny drillbits or hemostats that will work. So I just gave it a few more bangs with the hammer and it broke free. Gonna bypass that brass/nylon plate that sits between the battery and driver and trouble shoot it from there. I don’t know how well the negatives between the driver and brass ring are making contact. The positives are fine… but once I bypass it, I can see whether it’s a driver problem or not.

Jake25, I want to thank you for posting this deal. I received my JM26 a few days after my order and it is truly the best 8 bucks I have ever spent. I didn’t even know what a JM26 was before this. I added 2 more 7135s and I go out on my deck every night…no joke…and just admire the beam. I imagine the beam is made of cotton candy and try to eat it…just beautiful.