A 3.2W laser for 3$, read more inside UPDATED 22. April

Yes that chinese lasers easily get to 200mw, but the components arent of good quality

be careful w/ that thing….

It can be enjoyed safely, if your responsible. Koyotee sale includes eagle pair safety glasses.

If the heatsink isn’t glued you could ship it with the laser/heatsink/driver section removed from the maglite head. Drop in one of those $2 triple emitter lights into the head and it will easily pass as a custom maglite and some components.

You can EASILY get that into the US. I mean it came from the US to begin with, it came straight from my hands lol

Driver is bonded to the bottom of the heat sink but you could snip the wires from the driver to the switch is desired and remove the heat sink from the host and send it as “parts” anywhere. Buyer would only have to solder black to black, red to red and its working again

Are the 2 32650 liion included?

I’m runing it on 2x26650. can include them yes, no problem.

Bump

interested but the customs at my place tend to charge me with insane tax duty :Sp

2Yea like they did to me 22% .

Mine is 27.5% :Sp

Omg :smiley: but that aint no problem, you make 2 seperate transactions, but only show the smaller one :slight_smile:

Bump

Bump because I'm a laser fan too.

Check out what this guy can do with some type of automated targeting system or something. Kind of slow up till about the 1:40 minute mark.

Bump

For anyone concerned about the dangers of lasers, they are only dangerous if you, yourself are an idiot! If you are smart and have any common sense at all, then they are harmless. Take the right precautions and you will be fine, act like a freakin moron and youll go blind (and you probably deserved it. Its called only the strong and smart survive)

Sent you a PM.
LT

PM sent

Sent PM saying I’d take it, wanted to buy but 3 days later still no response.
:~

Bumpidy bump

Why bump this thread when you’re not responding to PMs from Lumen Todd or me? Don’t want to ship to USA?

Update: Okay, I get it now. It’s true I didn’t make an offer in our short exchange of PMs (me: did you sell it?/you: no, where are you from?/me: Hawaii/silence), but you had a price listed at that time that I was willing to meet and perhaps you’ve reconsidered it. Fair enough.