A 3.2W laser for 3$, read more inside UPDATED 22. April

I’d prefer to sell it in EU, partly because of customs and because of shipping costs.
Oh and i did respons to LT, he didn’t respond back, while you haven’t even made an offer in $. Sorry, your message got lost amongst many i recieve when sending out coupon codes.

How much was the asking price? I’m totally ignorant on what an even halfway reasonable offer would be.

I’m living in Germany so I got the EU part covered.

OP updated!

I’m in.
I thought it already been sold out long time ago :smiley:

Im in

I’m in. :slight_smile:

I’m in.

Phil

I’m in!

Where can you buy this thing?

This one was custom built. To build one you would buy the laser diode, module + lens, laser driver and flashlight host. Then either buy or make a heatsink for it.

I’m in for the drawing - not in the EU, though. I could provide an EU address for shipment, if necessary, or pay extra for shipping if I win.

I’ll take a ticket for $3

I’m In

I am in!

Im in.

Does it come with safety glasses?

Sorry, does not.

Bump it up

Oh the things I can do with this laser.

Previously you said it included eagle pair safety glasses. What happened to those?

To be honest, imo, a laser like this shouldn’t be sold without glasses. Unless the buyer already owns glasses with a high enough OD for 3W. On LPF if a new member claimed to already have glasses, responsible sellers would require a photo of the glasses, with the buyers username and the date written on a piece of paper next to the glasses. Too many kids are interested in high power lasers + people who don’t appreciate the damage it will do without adequate glasses.

Those were sold seperately. I do suggest these http://www.survivallaser.com/Eagle_Pair_190540nm_Standard_Laser_Safety_Goggles/p556088_2780808.aspx

For that matter, you can also buy guns, but noone checks, if you are sane enough to use one :slight_smile: