A L-style shape chest and table lamp from Jaxman named E1

You can email Jaxman and build it for your own. I’ve just ordered a host for triple :smiley:

hi pleas dont worry about the thermal glue on Jaxman flashlight. The glue has a much well w/m.k value than most silicon crease. And in normal temprature, it is solid, but will be soft and easy to split in about 100 centigrade (212℉).
We can heat it and take off.

Whe we select glue solution is for solid and fix the MCPCB, let it will not turn around. But not for the pressure of the bezel is not enough. There is no relation between the glue solution and the pricision of the parts. Otherwise, it will not be good at water and dust proof.

hi surely no problem.
the 3v xhp50.2 LED is a new emitter, Now we have only the coolwhite tint.
we have use it on our new headlight, M1.

hi see this:
hi please dont worry about the thermal glue on Jaxman flashlight. The glue has a much well w/m.k value than most silicon crease. And in normal temprature, it is solid, but will be soft and easy to split in about 100 centigrade (212℉).
We can heat it and take MCPCB off easily.

Whe we select glue solution is for solid and fix the MCPCB, let it will not turn around. But not for the pressure of the bezel is not enough. There is no relation between the glue solution and the pricision of the parts. Otherwise, it will not be good at water and dust proof.

My order is stuck in a shipping loop in Hebron, KY.

Package status: In transit

2019-10-19 13:48, HEBRON, KY 41048, Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
2019-10-17 15:41, HEBRON, KY 41048, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
2019-10-17 10:12, HEBRON, KY 41048, Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
2019-10-16 10:23, Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
2019-10-10 11:01, HEBRON, KY 41048, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
2019-10-09 00:00, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
2019-10-07 16:21, Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
2019-10-06 21:58, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

I would also like a BLF host version, with the switch with LED’s of course. One of Lexel’s Anduril drivers would be great with this host!

Make it twice :beer:

Host version is on their store now.

Does anyone know the size of the switch and driver bay?

From the listing, driver is 17mm and on page 1 it looks like the switch cavity is 4.5mm (not 100% sure on the switch cavity measurement… could be talking about the hole for the wires.)

EDIT: Sent a message via Aliexpress about the switch PCB cavity. 4.5mm seems too small, so I’m not sure what that measurement is describing.

4.5mm is the thickness of the aluminum under the LED MCPCB. They call it the thermal bridge. It’s detailed on one of the images on their website.

hi the key switch PCB is 10mm*2mm .
so if your pcb is 10mm, it will be ok.
we have prepared the key switch for all host buyers. you can use the key.

Rgs

Interested in a TIR for a bike light.

Just got my E1. Here are a few things I noticed.
The magnet is pretty good, it easily holds the weight of the light with battery installed.
When the primary LEDs are off, the rubber cover on the pushbutton glows with a fairly bright, cold white from 4 mini LEDs. It does make a pretty good moon mode, but I wish it had a warmer tint. The trim ring on my light is not glued, so I may just see about replacing thos LEDs with something warmer.
When the primary LEDs are on, the pushbutton glows orange. That orange led can still be seen through the primary optic when the primary LEDs are off, so that orange led is always lit whether the light is on or off. There’s no mention in the instructions about the orange light.
I have not disassembled the light, but build quality looks good.
UI is easy to use and uncomplicated, but the modes all seem too close together. Low needs to be lower and the difference between high and turbo is barely visible.
I like the idea of using the switch lighting as a moon mode. I hope to see this on more lights.

Am considering this light, it is worth buying? How bright is the pushbutton glow? Approx 3lumens? So you hv direct access to moon, turbo and current mode right?
I hv a spare headlamp strap, so can be used as a headlamp. :slight_smile:

The pushbutton LEDs are moon mode. The main LED has low, medium, high, & turbo. When the main Led is off, the puhbutton LEDs are on. The only way to turn off all light is to unscrew the tailcap slightly. I like this design, I just want more range between low and turbo on the main LED and a warmer LED tint on the pushbutton LEDs.

Hi Jaxman. For E1 host is there sold separately the triple MPCB with Nichia LED for that flashlight on your store?

I also like nichia triple LED

Got my hosts. The triple has 2700K SST 20s FET+AMC driver at the moment (the one with the 18350 tube) while the OP one is still bare. They’re very well made but quite chunky. Makes me appreciate how small my H03 shorty is. But I assume they’re way better for heat dissipation, especially for the triple.

Hi awang,
What driver and MPCB are you oder for Jaxman E1 host. It is from their Aliexpress store or you are used something else? Also what type of 18350 tube are you used for H03 and that Jaxman.