ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

[/quote]

They are screws.
Once I took apart my original Endura 4 and it was quite tricky to put it together so be prepared! :slight_smile:

I also have the black one (black acid washed blade + Anso style G10 handle).
I’ll take a couple of pics of it along with my G729 in day light tomorrow.

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond with such detailed information. Yeh, I missed the sale. :(

Looking forward to hearing your take when you receive yours. Thanks !

I have the same experience
I had some problem to get the Lockback spring back in place again

Please do! :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting me know.

Did you get it from the same seller?

Mine is flawless. Solid lock-up, no blade play, bronze washers both sides, blade perfectly centered.

It took over a month to get it IIRC, well worth the wait. there was no ePacket shipping option. I think you will be happy but please let us know after you get it.

[/quote]

I recommend you contact the seller through the ali message system, say you missed the sale and ask can you still get the sale price.

I’ve had very good luck doing this with these sellers, including the Chinese sellers on ebay and even knives and flashlights from GearBest. :wink:

The clip side of the Endura clone:

My PM2 came from a different seller months ago.

Here you are. :slight_smile:

The ganzos g729, 730 and 732 are not coming to normal shops until now. Perhaps they are incomming but not for now…

NuggetMcNugget wrote:

Up till now you have made me buy some great knives
Today I got the following Sanrenmu knife, branded Real Steel

Real Steel flipper E771 Sea Eagle G10 spacer and CF scales
Ball Bearing & Liner Lock
Handle: Super skeletonized stainless steel liners, G10 Spacer, CF scales.
All-in-all length: 213 mm
Blade length: 95 mm
Weight: 118 g
Blade thickness: 3.5 mm
Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N

I had mine at Joe’s messershop for an OK EU price
I am pretty sure You can find it at american stores for less (as always )

This is the best Real Steel knife I have had and it beats many CN clones in fit n finish

(Sanrenmu = Three Blade Wood = 三刃木 when searching taobab.com)

I just received the non-carbon fiber version of this. I'm pretty rough on stuff. So I was worried the carbon fiber laminate wouldn't hold up well over time. My gosh. I love this knife. Most expensive, but by far the best folder I have ever purchased. So light, thin, and strong at the same time. She looks even better in person.

The edge was not well ground though. I'm still working on fixing it. They seemed to have got the heat treatment right. The steel is wearing some of my stones more than they are wearing the blade.

Thank you for posting about this knife.

These are cool if not very functional. I sell them like hot cakes for 20 bucks a pop or 2 for $30.

Thanks for posting the great photo of the other side. I hope the one I get is a decent quality, and hopefully it will arrive soon!

Some items we buy are worth the extra dough, this is one of them for me

^

Agreed. I forgot to mention the flip action. So sweet.

Looking at you pics, I see the edge on yours looks real good. I should have asked for a replacement. Oh well, I've already taken stone to mine. I've put a lot of time in and am still working that edge into shape. It should hold an edge real well once it has one.

Those carbon-fiber scales look so good on you knife. Experiencing a little order envy now.

But I have had about 25 budget knives and have given a few away to good friends who considered themselves knife affectionados and they were pretty impressed with the Sanrenemu 915 and enlan /Bee 1 tight tolerances anyhow a long story short I think I may have found the best in price budget folding for myself at this present time fr fasstech it just vame I’m on Saturday 11\14\145 ,https://www.fasttech.com/products/3673103 and when I questioned the authenticity of it this is the response I got from fasstech :#4.
posted 15 mins 51 secs ago
by andrea Staff
This item SKU 3673103 is C156 Outdoor Survival Stainless Steel Folding Knife which is authentic Spyderco knife.
So the blade is authentic CPM 30 ss and has a bearing at the pivot point the packaging was on a totally different level the instructions were in English and it even came with a smart phone warranty. any how I wanted to pass this along because I think of anyone is looking for a qaulity budget knife I hope this fits your needs

Can you post some pictures of the knife?

I can’t believe it’s a real spyderco…

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/3666603/t/1876320/real-cpms30v

It’s 5cr13mov apparently…

Well my Chima - 1 knife arrived today. Amazing value for money. I’m not sure what I am going to do with it mind you but it is an exceptionally high value knife.

Got a nicely made supersmooth bearing knife from AE today.

Tell us more :bigsmile: Any link or name of the knife? how is sharpness and lockup?